HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Haven't been online for 4 years...

Wow alot has changed since back in 2004-05 when i used to use habbo. Have came accross a couple of things i cannot get my head around though. In 2005 i had 11 months of habbo club, i have come back on and bought another 2 months... however i was only able to choose one of the older gifts and there was no gold HC badge available. Does anybody know if its possible to find out how long you have been a HC member for. Also, alot of the 'achievements' of mine, would have been completed, are these only applicable to AFTER the new updates came in.

Any help is much appreciated,
    Regards
    J-Dann

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not too sure on what you mean by the HC bit. For the achievements, it was since they came out you could getm, apart from HC membership, and how long youve been signed up for. Everything else you had to achieve from September when they came into place