HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Layout change

Tokens

Default Layout change

hi as a member of habbox and habbo. i always find myself in the habbox help desk.

but tbh im not that fussed on the new layout. .

all the prevous layouts have been ok and different from the previous 1 but i found that this new layout is bascially the same.

i was so disappointed when i saw the new layout.

also with the new merge coming up is it time that the helpdesk got bigger. afterall there will be much more habbos online.

ino the winter layout wasnt that big a hit when we saw that it was larger but i think its time that it did get larger because of the new merge

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This layout isn't permanent as I've said. It's just we decided to change things round, we're currently working on a summer layout, and we thought a bit of a shuffle round would be in order as the previous desk has been the same since winter

Tokens

ty benny boy

and lol fank goodness cause this green is making me feel wee bit sick casue it reminds me of sick

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Personally I quite like it

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skizzling

Latest Awards:

I kinda agree, it isn't much of a change, but it's alright. I like it personally.

The problem with a 50/50 room is that it's too big and possibly harder to moderate. I suppose there could be a few good points for it too.

But yeah, theres a summer layout coming soon as Ben said.

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Danube-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzling View Post
    I kinda agree, it isn't much of a change, but it's alright. I like it personally.

The problem with a 50/50 room is that it's too big and possibly harder to moderate. I suppose there could be a few good points for it too.

But yeah, theres a summer layout coming soon as Ben said.
    Ye big room can be hard to moderate. But if you black out the floor and then add a divider somewhere you can make them much smaller. Still bigger than the 25/25 rooms but still not the full 50/50 room.
    I've left. I'm back.
    ~Dan

Tokens

yea but omg what you could do is like have to places for staff. . like at one side and at the other. . then you could have more staff. . . omg im so smart haha

but like if u get what i mean like have to wee parts of the room for the HxHD staff to hang out and moderate. . . that way it makes it easier

Tokens

Latest Awards:

One desk is fine for all the staff

Tokens

yea but it would look cooler hehehehe

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It;ll be staying put for now, gonna have to wait till the new summer layout comes out unfortunatley