HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Is there any way at all, to change your name on habbo?

I joined habbo in January 2005, but lost all of my accounts, but there is one account remaining that I have, called lucozadeno1 it was created in June 29th 2006 and i'm wondering, as I really want to change to the account with the 100% badge, is there any way at all, to change the habbo username? perhaps contacting habbo since you've been a 100% habbo, do you think they'd allow it? As, as much as I want to change to the account, the name is just awful!
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't think you can. :c

Tokens
    Habbo
    Alex3213

Latest Awards:

There is no way to change your Habbo Name unless it's your first 7 days on Habbo. There have been times where in competitions (e.g. the Habbo Trick or Treat thing), the Habbo manager has offered to change your username (omgMatt got changed to Mathew). However changing it yourself unfortunately isn't an option otherwise.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I got mine changed back in 2006, but that was only because I found a loophole and there were some particularly nice staff at the time. I doubt you could get it changed now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I really don't think they'll change your name if you requested it! If they did it for one person, they'd have to do it for everyone that wants to and that would be quite a lot of people. There have been times, but at the moment you can't. I think you can only change it if you have the $ or # on the end of your name or within 7 days of the account being made.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TheCasualSpy

Latest Awards:

As people have said it is only possible (without requesting or anything) to change your nam,e within the first week or so.
    i suppose you could write to them but they will probably just ignoe your request

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I don't think you have a chance, but asking never hurt. You never know you might get lucky.

Tokens
    Habbo
    smurfed-

Latest Awards:

I think it's only possible in the first week. If only it were possible. Emo.kidz is a rediculous name

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Only the cool people get their Habbo name changed!! xo

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pipette

Latest Awards:

Only way to get changed now is if it's an old account from before the merge that was less active then the other form of it, not even first 7 days accounts can be changed anymore, so just be careful when you make.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast