HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HxL Desktop App

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    THATS WHAT I SAID. matt disagreed

Why @xxMATTGxx?

The app it's self is horrendously loud, and needs a volume control. 9 times out of 10, the music is louder than the DJ talking, and you have to use the volume slider on habbox/live to hear them. I can't be arsed to loud up my sound mixer every time I want to turn the app up/down.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kasabian View Post
    Why @xxMATTGxx?

The app it's self is horrendously loud, and needs a volume control. 9 times out of 10, the music is louder than the DJ talking, and you have to use the volume slider on habbox/live to hear them. I can't be arsed to loud up my sound mixer every time I want to turn the app up/down.
    Well it's not like the volume can't be changed, it's just you have to use the built in volume settings into your operating system. If you really want a volume on it then bug David.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Well it's not like the volume can't be changed, it's just you have to use the built in volume settings into your operating system. If you really want a volume on it then bug David.
    Can't, he died remember.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

This brings back memories of Habbar Tuner... Oh man, I want that **** back.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

I agree, really archaic image of the PC on the download page. It is also not 'PC' but Windows. Operating systems do not solely distinguish into two categories, as you'll see on any download page.

Also, yeh volume control is needed, obviously.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

Would love to know why habbox is more interested in radio creating apps for it lol why not make a app for the forum it would be so much easier

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Andii View Post
    Would love to know why habbox is more interested in radio creating apps for it lol why not make a app for the forum it would be so much easier
    Becuase Habbox has the Tapatalk/Forum Runner plugin.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Because there are applications already for it in terms of mobile devices which we don't have to pay the costs for, we being Habbox.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Because there are applications already for it in terms of mobile devices which we don't have to pay the costs for, we being Habbox.
    lol well thats ****e we need more advertising aka an Advertising department with me manager ofc

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

lol well thats ****e we need more advertising aka an Advertising department with me manager ofc
    Because of your "skills" in making a youtube video for Habbo and getting people to like it?

Previous Habbox Roles

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast