HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens
    Habbo
    iiLion

Latest Awards:

No, anybody can do the Quiz.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Meanies

Latest Awards:

When you're a helper, how do you link someone to a room?? soz not played habbo properly for a good while so idk. Like it comes up in the helper chat as 'has invited you to blahblahblah' how do you get it to do that

cake

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by pasta View Post
    When you're a helper, how do you link someone to a room?? soz not played habbo properly for a good while so idk. Like it comes up in the helper chat as 'has invited you to blahblahblah' how do you get it to do that
    There are 2 buttons near the top of the Helper chat. "Invite" and "Visit". Simply click invite and wait . I'd print screen but yeah, Not online and takes a while to get a request.

---------- Post added 07-06-2012 at 08:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post
    OH so that's why I got a load of random friend requests yesterday.. I must have been on the homepage, haha! I'm pretty torn about this scheme to be honest. I did have my concerns because I thought people would get above themselves, but it's something which is open to everyone and not just a select few. At the minute, I probably quite like it; I've met a few new people through helping them (in fact, I requested a tour from two people yesterday and persuaded one of them to sign up to HabboxForum). Perhaps there will be some problems when they start dishing out additional powers (such as mute?) - what are the current plans for that, anyway?
    Bold: Look at www.blog.habbo.com I know there'es a recent post regarding Helpers and future stuff I can't directly link you because the only sites that want to load for me atm at Habbox sites... surprisingly.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234