HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Habbo Patrol *

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The fact people have been made aware of the new badge will mean it creates discussion. That's how things spread on Habbo, word of mouth, everyone will know that this is a more senior patrol individual in due time.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Myomoto-08

Latest Awards:

I don't get this, is this for real? Or is this just someone messing around?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by edible View Post
    The fact people have been made aware of the new badge will mean it creates discussion. That's how things spread on Habbo, word of mouth, everyone will know that this is a more senior patrol individual in due time.
    and in a few years nobody will know what its for

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeel View Post
    and in a few years nobody will know what its for
    Just like nobody now knows what Hobbas were?

Disagree with you.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just like nobody now knows what Hobbas were?

Disagree with you.
    A badge isn't as big as Hobbas.. lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeel View Post
    A badge isn't as big as Hobbas.. lol
    You don't know what they have planned for this badge though. Paul said that .com would be unmuted with implementation of guardians and free chat comes tomorrow. I doubt this is guardian badge yet we don't know. Either way, some people remember everything about Habbo, I remember how I achieved badges 7/8 years ago so this badge could be remembered in 7 or 8 years.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ShortyCM

Latest Awards:

You don't know what they have planned for this badge though. Paul said that .com would be unmuted with implementation of guardians and free chat comes tomorrow. I doubt this is guardian badge yet we don't know. Either way, some people remember everything about Habbo, I remember how I achieved badges 7/8 years ago so this badge could be remembered in 7 or 8 years.
    It's on the first post...

"After two weeks we will award additional badges to members of the Habbo Patrol who distinguish themselves.

All members of the Habbo Patrol may keep their badges when their assignment is done."

Tokens

Latest Awards:

As Shorty says above, we do know

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    It's on the first post...

"After two weeks we will award additional badges to members of the Habbo Patrol who distinguish themselves.

All members of the Habbo Patrol may keep their badges when their assignment is done."
    My point still remains though. It is naive of anybody to think this will be forgotten about users. Some people take a keen interest in Habbo and will remember how they achieved these badges in 5 years+

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My point still remains though. It is naive of anybody to think this will be forgotten about users. Some people take a keen interest in Habbo and will remember how they achieved these badges in 5 years+
    The users of the badge, yes they will remember where it came from. New users, no they will not recognise the difference from a badge, and the same badge with a small star

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast