HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Dungeoneering seems too easy now, I'm killing bosses in about 5 hits with momentum. When this double dung xp weekend comes though, I won't be complaining
    I still only get like 400xp per dung though I always do the lvl 6 floor 1 dung for my dailys What do you recommend I dung? just work my way up the floors? I solo dung btw x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    I still only get like 400xp per dung though I always do the lvl 6 floor 1 dung for my dailys What do you recommend I dung? just work my way up the floors? I solo dung btw x
    I solo dung, I usually c2 fish floors 1-29 and solo 30+, c6 complexity, I usually get around 18k per floor

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    I solo dung, I usually c2 fish floors 1-29 and solo 30+, c6 complexity, I usually get around 18k per floor
    Ahh ok I will work my way up the floors then.. might be because I'm low prestige? I think it's called. Do you do small dungeons or medium?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Ahh ok I will work my way up the floors then.. might be because I'm low prestige? I think it's called. Do you do small dungeons or medium?
    Make sure your prestige is always the highest it can be. And for me small floors give me more xp/hr, but it depends if you are more efficient than me, I spend a lot of time skilling.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Charz777

Latest Awards:

Did combat for the first time since the update for Troll Invasion today. Was so easy, it's like the second time ever that I've completed all 20 waves and this time it wasn't even hard. Love the special attacks the Polypore has now

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pipette

Latest Awards:

This is a bit late but basically on what kardan was saying,

Before eoc I was capable of 8 min solo meds easily, but whether meds are better than smalls depends on if u can read crit path, and imo having a bn too back then due to wanting very high attacking stats and strength. Smalls crit ain't so important for tho as most of it is generally bonus and cause its 4x4 its quite easy to keep ggs in a decent place ;p

Always here to help zak but as you know ill always say do with teams tbh. Remember u can always join dung clans/friends chats to get floors easier, personally for me I'm ranked in one of the leading friends chats, and they keeping it for me till I return if I do atm but not sure if I can be bothered with rs now.
    ex news manager
    Dodongo dislikes smoke

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234