HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Treasure Chest Information Thread!

Hey there! We were thinking about how we could go that extra mile to award forum users for participating in competitions and then we had a thought - why not allow every single user who enters competitions the chance to win a grand prize?!

The "Treasure Chest" is rather similar to a raffle, the more competitions you enter in the month, the better chance of winning you have. At the end of each month we will use a random number generator and select one of the competitions posted that month, we will then reload the generator according to how many entries it received and randomly select of one them, meaning one lucky person will be the winner of:

One month forum VIP
    50 Reputation Points
    A forum award that can be seen below!

Last edited by Yupt; 08-09-2014 at 12:53 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Firstly, thanks to everyone for entering competitions throughout the month. The random number generator landed on number 632 and the lucky winner is...

Dilusionate

Congratulations @Dilusionate; . Please send me a PM/VM letting me know which VIP colour you'd like!

Keep entering competitions for a chance to win next month!
    habbox.com/comps

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Firstly, thanks to everyone for entering competitions throughout the month. The random number generator landed on number 113 and the lucky winner is...

Inseriousity.

Congratulations @Inseriousity.; . Please send me a PM/VM letting me know which VIP colour you'd like!

habbox.com/comps

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have waited all month to do this omg I'm so excited ah. Thank you everyone for entering competitions this month - we've seen quite a lot of new faces pop up throughout the competitions subforum which is grand. This month the random number generator landed on number 219 and the lucky winner is...

rihanna-cool

Congratulations @rihanna-cool; . Please send me a PM/VM letting me know which VIP colour you'd like!

www.habbox.com/comps

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Thanks to everyone who entered competitions this month. it's great to see so many new faces taking part! This month, the random number generator landed on number 300 and the lucky winner is...

Wennn.

Congratulations @Wennn.; ! Please send me a PM/VM letting me know which VIP you'd like!

www.habbox.com/comps

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

A big thank you to everyone who entered competitions this month and actively took part in the Santa's List quest. This month our lucky winner is..

Drake.

Congratulations @Drake.; ! Please send me a PM/VM letting me know which VIP you'd like!

www.habbox.com/comps

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Look guys, new banner! How exciting! We've had so many new faces entering competitions this month so thank you! Our lucky winner for January is...

TheJokerEffect

Congratulations @TheJokerEffect; ! Please send me a PM/VM letting me know which VIP you'd like!
    This includes the exclusive Comps VIP too (Example)

www.habbox.com/comps

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Another month has flown by and it's time to pick another winner! Thanks to everyone who entered throughout the month. Our lucky winner for February is...

lRhyss

Congratulations @lRhyss; ! Please send me a PM/VM letting me know which VIP you'd like!

www.habbox.com/comps
    Last edited by Sho; 06-03-2014 at 12:55 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Nice to see a lot of new faces entering competitions this month, remember to keep entering for a chance to win! Our lucky winner for March is...

!:random!:!

Congratulations @!:random!:!; ! Please send me a PM/VM letting me know which VIP you'd like!

www.habbox.com/comps

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

April was a pretty busy month with Draw My Thing, but it was nice to see y'all having time to participate in that and entering competitions! The lucky winner for April is...

Paige.

Congratulations @Paige.; ! Please send me a PM/VM letting me know which VIP you'd like!

www.habbox.com/comps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast