HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Web Coding

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    Thought I'd chip in here beings as my company is being bad mouthed. We trialed Scott on one website conversion which we felt wasn't to the standards we require and so it was completely re-done by myself.
    Thought I'd chip in here seeing as I'm being bad mouthed.

I've never completed one. The only time I done anything with 'evaske' was when I played about with a wordpress conversion (as I've never used or coded with wordpress before, thus just screwing about with it) but never intended on actually being used it live, given to any client and it was never finished or anywhere nearly finished.

Last thing I done for Ross was in 2012 I think, and that was an iOS/Android app. I wouldn't do web design even if he paid me.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

ive bought 3 or 4 layouts from @GoldenMerc; (evaske.com) and they've all been well done

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Firstly, I just wanted to say who cares if Ross outsources his coding? He owns the company, and is entitled to do whatever he wants. If someone goes there for coding it's not like they're signing a contract that Ross himself is going to code it, but Evaske.

Now I've done quite a bit of work with them and although me and him haven't always got on famously I actually really like doing it and what they produce is pretty incredible, absolutely love their designs and stuff. I've got to know Ross fairly well through it and although I never thought I'd be saying this, he actually conducts himself really professionally and is way more capable than I (or other people) originally gave him credit for.

I know I'm probably biased because I know them quite well and have done the bits of work but I'd definitely go to Evaske if and when I need it - I think it's just nicer to go through friends, friends of friends - people your own age which you find on forums such as this rather than long-standing professionals (not saying you're not professional Ross!) who have been in the business 20+ years, just because you're going to relate to them and are well more likely to get what you want.

So yeah, I recommend Evaske. I also recommend everyone else piping down because it was a negative comment that really means bugger all, as has been proved by lots of people in this thread.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ross is doing great things with Evaske, you'd be well off utilising his services over there. He's a great coder and a nice guy. Unlike dbgtz who is blatantly trolling a thread needlessly.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234