HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    You should have took it to a private forum owned by a player rather than a staff to try it out. It's kinda your fault broadcasting testing out in the open.
    I wanted to do it publicly. not for attention but to show Sulake that such exploits exist .

Tokens
    Habbo
    ShortyCM

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by IWishIWasCool View Post
    I wanted to do it publicly. not for attention but to show Sulake that such exploits exist .
    Habbo developers have known about this since the very beginning of making forums in beta, I personally made sure they were aware of it. I'm sure they are exploring ways of preventing this like CAPTCHA's, but I can imagine them wanting to avoid CAPTCHA's which is probably why there hasn't been a prevention against it yet.

As you know, forums are still private and are made in closed groups for this very reason to prevent spamming.

Most developers don't pay attention to every small detail of Habbo, which is why it's always best to use the Habbo Support Tool (help.habbo.com), so the ticket can be forwarded to the correct development department as moderators or support staff cannot fix in-game bugs.

As for your original question, yes I'm sure they have plans to prevent future 'exploits' like this on forums.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by IWishIWasCool View Post
    I'm 98.7% sure that macklebee is Myrax.
    He's confirmed that himself.

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

deserved the ban. you handled it wrongly. if you wanted to show them such exploits exist, then show them, not the whole damn community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12