HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default I found an exploit with habbo forums

Hello there.

If you are a member of the ''Kitchen Ninjette's group'' you most likely know who I am.

So today I was testing some exploits I found in the habbo forums, some of them let me spam non stop threads without delay, some let me change the place of the forum title, some others let me type whatever I wanted without a filter being implemented.

I decided to try out the spam exploit in the Kitchen Ninjette group forum by posting random threads that don't
    have any meaning whatsoever, I filled about 6 pages with this spam (some other people spammed too, don't
    know who they are though) and then about 2 hours in I was given this message.

You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "Your Habbo has been banned until 20-04-2014 15:18:56. Promoting or using unauthorized scripting programs can really mess with the configurations of the hotel. Reading through the Habbo Way and Terms will help you avoid this issue in the future.". The ban will expire at 4/20/14 3:18 PM (GMT -0400) Eastern Time.

I'm not going to complain about how the ban is unfair, because it isn't, it's my fault. what I want to know is are they working on patching the exploits ?

NOTE: I'm IP Banned from the client.
    Last edited by IWishIWasCool; 19-04-2014 at 10:04 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Instead of deliberately exploiting these errors you could have tested them on a different group and passed them along toe the technical team at the earliest convenience. Since you're bannd for it they will certainly be aware of it and be working towards patching them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Instead of deliberately exploiting these errors you could have tested them on a different group and passed them along toe the technical team at the earliest convenience. Since you're bannd for it they will certainly be aware of it and be working towards patching them.
    I don't believe in the player support tool, it's deceived me too many times, this will get the message out there that these exploits exist.

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

wait there are forums now? what? where
    anyway

Tokens

Latest Awards:

they are crappy in client ones karter and only available to a handful of habbo groups, someone else can provide more info than i.
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by IWishIWasCool View Post
    I don't believe in the player support tool, it's deceived me too many times, this will get the message out there that these exploits exist.
    there are technical staff in client such as macklebee that respond quite swiftly to this sort of thing should a user bring it to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by karter View Post
    wait there are forums now? what? where
    on groups. still in beta stages i think? if u go to welcome lounge there are forum terminals

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    there are technical staff in client such as macklebee that respond quite swiftly to this sort of thing should a user bring it to them.
    I'm 98.7% sure that macklebee is Myrax.

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

**** i didnt know thxxx

ps anyone know any good discussion groups
    anyway

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Kitchen Ninjette's group sounds well active

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You should have took it to a private forum owned by a player rather than a staff to try it out. It's kinda your fault broadcasting testing out in the open.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast