HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    rnix

Latest Awards:

Default [HxEE] Content - Easter Bunny Quest

When I sat down to start thinking about this quest, I had no idea what to do. I spoke to Sam, to Matt, even to Laura (that's when you know things are getting desperate...), but we still had a severe case of idea-block: think writer's block but Habbo... events... related. Yeah. I digress...

For inspiration, I went to the Easter Bunny's house to have a talk with her, see if she could come up with any ideas. Thing is, by the time I'd got there she'd gone missing! I looked all over, but I can't find her anywhere, and need your help.

If you head down to thisroom, you can start your hunt: there'll be different challenges and questions along the way, but hopefully you'll manage to get past them and help us all out - otherwise there's no eggs for anyone. Which wouldn't be very good as it's the Easter EGGstravaganza...

Once you have got to the last room, the Easter bunny will tell you a keyword. All you have to do then is to PM rnixwith a screenshot of you with the Easter bunny in the last room, saying "I saved the Easter bunny"!

Prizes?

Each person who successfully completes the quest will be awarded 3 HxEE points.

Each person who completes the quest and sends me a screenshot of their Habbo in the room, will be allocated a number. At the end of the HxEE Event all those numbers will be thrown into a magical egg and one will be picked at random to be awarded a BONUS 15 HxEE points & a mystery gift on Habbo!

For more information about HxEE Points click here!

Good luck and go and save the Easter Bunny!

P.S you can use whatever site to upload the screenshot!
    Last edited by lawrawrrr; 22-04-2014 at 06:24 PM.
    forever the queen.

Tokens
    Habbo
    rnix

Latest Awards:

Default [HxEE] Content - Easter Bunny Quest

Don't forget you only have a few more days to save the Easter Bunny!
    forever the queen.