HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

ditto! there's a gap in the market, i guess

Tokens
    Habbo
    ItsMeerken

Latest Awards:

i like the idea, ill check it out when you open up

Shannon - Courtney - Ryan - Aroonie - Tom - Britt

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

I could definitely see you using the Snog closure to your advantage. Best of luck with this Rhys, I look forward to seeing it up and running!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lRhyss

Latest Awards:

Oh hai old thread

The site is somewhat half way i think, I haven't looked at it for ages, but I'm swamped with uni work at the moment, le cry. I'll see if i can get my irl nerd friends to finish it with me soon xo

Tokens
    Habbo
    lRhyss

Latest Awards:

Default UPDATES

Okay, I've decided to get the project back on the rails (I think that's the saying... Oh no wait, it's back on track) and I've come to post a few little updates and other things.

I'm planning to open the site in it's early "beta" stages in early summer (May time). That's a long time to wait for a simple site to open a beta, I know, but I'm just one guy with 6 uni assignments to complete and 2 holidays to attend, meaning the project will be continued in my spare time as and when I get around to it. The website will be opening though, I won't let it flop again

for the "beta" or "V1" release, I'm going to include all the basic functionality; Sing up, upload a photo, browse others, verify your face. Updates will hit the site throughout summer, following my previous plans and new ones, to ensure the site is as safe and as fun as it can be for users. These include:
    • Site Moderation team - A team of 3-4 people (probably less to begin with) will be chosen to moderate the website, pick out fake users + bullys, to help eradicate the chances of Habbo getting on my case and trying to shut me down.
    • Photo Commenting - Once a moderation system has been worked out + implemented, comments on photos will be allowed. Whether they're placed in a moderation queue before being public, or moderators get a notification when a new comment is posted has yet to be decided.
    • Photo Rating System - Yes, I will be adding this function. However, only the owner of the photo can view their "rating", in order to avoid bullying and blah blah. Top users will be implemented, however.
    • Auto Verification - Able to verify your Photo and account by placing a string of characters in your Habbo motto. Nothing else to be said about this really.

FINALLY.
    I'm looking for an apprentice... Well, more like a partner, to help me out with development. This is simply because of the sheer amount of Uni work I have to do. Obviously I won't be paying you, but you will get a share of the ad revenue (if any) as well as full credit for the work you will be doing. If you'd like to enquire about this just PM me! Obviously I'm not expecting a queue of people, but some help while I'm showed under would be nice.

Thanks

I am very tired, please ignore my grammar & spelling.
    Last edited by lRhyss; 19-03-2015 at 09:02 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Dollar

You are welcome @lRhyss ...

Tokens
    Habbo
    lRhyss

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HabboEngland View Post
    You are welcome @lRhyss ...
    OH YES

And many thanks to Adam for designing a layout for the site! Sorry I forgot to mention this, but he did a great job!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

who's adam

Tokens
    Habbo
    Dollar

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    who's adam
    me.. or England / Dollar on Habbo.

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

do you have a pug

moderator alert Edited by Richie (Forum Moderator): Please do not post off-topic, thanks.
    Last edited by Richie; 20-03-2015 at 03:36 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast