HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Wouldn't take PayPal off someone like yourself. Would require atleast 20% upfront, fully registered company all details over @ www.evaske.com can take Debit, Credit, UKBT.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Nick

Latest Awards:

Ross knows what hes doing and is proberly one of the most experianced on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Nick is harmless and he's not a bad person after you have spoken to him a few times.
    Last +REP from: Kardan

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skynus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -Nick View Post
    Ross knows what hes doing and is proberly one of the most experianced on the forum.
    This is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Srix View Post
    Hi,

Me and a friend are developing a Fansite and we don't have a good SHOUTcast radio player, at the moment, ours looks fairly ugly and we want to be original. I was wondering if anyone on here would help us. We can supply a design, or you can make one yourself. We would like it to be of a high standard too, since we will be paying you for it.

Example image of a nice radio player :
    [Add it if your willing to do the job] My Skype: usingritalin

Thanks,

-Srix.
    You're gonna be looking for a while to find something cheap - and on a Habbo fansite forum. HabboxLive's radio isn't a custom skin, either. It's a pre-made radio player with a background on a div, nothing exciting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12