HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ozzinator

Latest Awards:

Seen some pretty gruesome pics on Twitter... People have no shame and those that posted should be prosecuted...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

theres some dreadful photos coming to light of passengers decapitated/mangled still in their seats

this is ******* horrible

a lot of information here if you're interested

http://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/co...r_the_ukraine/

Country
    Scotland
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion

Latest Awards:

Jeez.. the world is ****** up between this and the four boys killed on the beach in Gaza.

It's scary how these images get on the internet so quickly to the public..

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

some passenger's fb was posted where he has taken a photo of the plane and now his friends are freaking out
    anyway

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ozzinator

Latest Awards:

Is nobody else worried this could build upon other things to become another World War?

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

they're a couple who were going on a holiday and according to the comments they have indeed died
    anyway

Tokens

Latest Awards:

gonna stick to bbc for news

feel sick x100 just thinking that there's gory pictures around

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by karter View Post
    some passenger's fb was posted where he has taken a photo of the plane and now his friends are freaking out
    The caption (in dutch) said : "If it disappears, here is how the plane looks like" referring to missing MH370
    anyway

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by karter View Post
    i saw this on reddit. i do find it a bit weird that people can find that so easily. if its someone who was friends with him on facebook and saw him post the picture then went and shared the link to his profile with the public, its a bit disrespectful imo. fair enough to comment you saw someone had posted the picture and caption etc but to link to their profile is too far. i also find it weird how people have taken pictures of the bodies so casually. i don't think in a situation like that my first thoughts would be to take out my camera and share the pictures online.
    Last edited by buttons; 17-07-2014 at 06:14 PM.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ozzinator

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    i saw this on reddit. i do find it a bit weird that people can find that so easily. if its someone who was friends with him on facebook and saw him post the picture then went and shared the link to his profile with the public, its a bit disrespectful imo. fair enough to comment you saw someone had posted the picture and caption etc but to link to their profile is too far. i also find it weird how people have taken pictures of the bodies so casually. i don't think in a situation like that my first thoughts would be to take out my camera and share the pictures online.
    This is why I question humanity... I saw somebody take a picture of passports they rounded up, seems a bit grim to me aswell really.

Somebody said actually, and it didn't occur to me, but how cold is it to post pictures of bodies before families even know that their loved ones have been murdered?
    Last edited by Danny; 17-07-2014 at 06:19 PM.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast