HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Dreadful Dramatics - Ends 26th August

You may have seen it on some kind of survey, been asked it at the cinema, had it appear as a question on your social network profile or have even had it come up in conversation...! Nothing that dramatic unfortunately, it's the simple question that is "What is your favourite film?". I never know what to say half the time as I can't ever pick one film I love the most (although mean girls is definitely up there) - there are just too many good ones. However, I'd like to flip the question around and focus on the truly crap films. The worst I've ever watched was called 'Thirteen conversations about one thing', I understand the film was meant to have an important message, but the boredom I experienced after 20 minutes was too much and I lost 90 minutes of my life on that rubbish.

Anyway, back to you. I'd like you to post a dreadful clip from the worst movie you've ever seen and explain why you disliked it so much!
    *Please keep the clips PG otherwise bad spoiler them.

Prize: 5 Credits & 15 Rep
    Click here for more information about prizes
    Last edited by Martin; 19-08-2014 at 10:34 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

CLIP FROM GHANANIAN MOVIE 2016

lol actually funny but speaks for itself why its so bad! them graphics tho..

Tokens
    Habbo
    BreakfastBacon

Latest Awards:

I have so many

I actually can't decide

so I am going with this

never watch the film it's 40 minutes of pure cringe

Tokens
    Habbo
    st4cysmom

Probably one of the most unnecessary sequels out there in my opinion.

Tokens
    Habbo
    !:random!:!

Latest Awards:

I hate this movie i watched it when i was 7 and well yeah ive always been scared of the ring, she haunts my nightmares and it used to scare the hell out of me so i would never go the loo on my own or bath without someone being upstairs. its not pointless i just hate it LOL

!:random!:! / Becky
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/bonkers_becky