HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Default Crazy Closets - Ends 7th September

No, this competition is not about the popular clothes storing bedroom furniture! 'Coming out of the Closet' is a term used to describe the moment where a Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual or Transgender person reveals to the people around them their actual sexuality. Being gay myself (woo), I haven't actually come out to my family yet and the only people who know are my friends. I honestly have no idea what their reaction would be, although part of me thinks they might have already guessed by now due to my obsession with all things purple! I've always wondered just how I will come out to my family, whether I'll just sit them down during a meal and tell them, or whether it might be fun to try some other method.

In this competition I would like you to come up with a crazy way someone could come out of the closet to their loved ones! This could be a unique way of telling them, or even showing them. The most crazy entry will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep
    Click here for more information about prizes

Last edited by Yupt; 30-08-2014 at 01:54 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Boulder

Latest Awards:

Martin, I know you don't know me well man, But your parents love you and your friends do as well. I'm sure if you came out the closet they would understand and accept the fact, I know this may be hard to do, but I have had some friends that I have met online tell me stories on how they came out the closet to there parents. I guess where I'm getting at is don't be scared man! I believe in you and everyone else does on this forum, you're a great guy and friend. Always keep your head up and don't ever let anyone get in your way on what you want to do with you life. :]
    Sincerely,
    Cody.

- - - Updated - - -

but here's what I think you should do if in that situation! Wear what you want to express yourself!
    I use a bodypart word sorry.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    buy one of those penis lollipops and eat it in front of your loved ones and see what there reactions are!

Idk, maybe an idea!
    Last edited by Cody; 02-09-2014 at 12:19 AM.

If I t
    alked to my friends the way I talk to my body I'd have no friends."

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

Before my whacky idea, I came out to my parents this year. I identify as bisexual now but my friends irl do know I truly seem to be gay, no inbetween haha. After hearing from my nana, my dad rang me and sighed relief, he said he thought I was going to tell me I was pregnant! And my mum is nasty and calls me queer and says it not right, but I know deep down what I am doesn't make me a bad person, so at the end of the day I don't think you need the support from others.

Anyway basically I was watching Our gay wedding: the musical in sociology and it was really cute and was actually them getting married, it was very extragavant so I think it would be great to do something amongst those lines.

I say you should do a flash mob! Lots of colourful balloons everywhere, jazzy music, minions and purple! Then at the end get down on your knees and sing opera style 'I'm Gay'

Tokens
    Habbo
    !:random!:!

Latest Awards:

they could demonstrate? like go mum, dad i need to tell you something... *WALKS INTO A CLOSET* mum and dad are like wtf o.o *walks out closet* am sorry mum and dad its who i am... Ok son whatever can we go back a watch my little pony now?

!:random!:! / Becky
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/bonkers_becky

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Either fly a plane with a message flying on the back round and round their parents house until they see.

OR

Get themselves on the news and then just be like "mum and dad btw ....." and say it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Aksum

Latest Awards:

wear a pride ring

Tokens

Jump out of a closet, "HEEEEEEEEEEY!"

Tokens
    Habbo
    Americanozz

Latest Awards:

Sit in the Closet, call your parents, and then walk out.
    Marie Taylor - Americanozz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've always seen all sexualities as equal and I think that, just as you don't go to your parents and randomly tell them you're straight, don't randomly say you're gay. Just say something as a straight person would say, what's the point of all the fuss? Say that you're in a relationship with someone and if they ask to meet them or want you to talk about them, just talk normally about them or meet with them normally, revealing it the exact same way as a straight person. Whether they find out through the use of them seeing the person or you using 'he' when talking about them or whatever.

In other words, revealing it without any real 'reveal' -- the same way a person finds out their son is dating a girl without any huge reveal saying they're straight.

I understand it can be hard/big deal for a person to come out or whatever, and I'm not saying there's anything wrong about that, but why cause any fuss over it?

I'd class this as a competition entry since you never hear of any gays/lesbians/bis/whatever just being normal over the situation, it's always some big dramatic reveal that happens . So a weird way coming out by simply doing it completely normally!
    Last edited by Lewis; 03-09-2014 at 03:57 PM.
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

Congratulations to @.ExtremeSlayer who won with this entry!

Quote Originally Posted by .ExtremeSlayer View Post
    Martin, I know you don't know me well man, But your parents love you and your friends do as well. I'm sure if you came out the closet they would understand and accept the fact, I know this may be hard to do, but I have had some friends that I have met online tell me stories on how they came out the closet to there parents. I guess where I'm getting at is don't be scared man! I believe in you and everyone else does on this forum, you're a great guy and friend. Always keep your head up and don't ever let anyone get in your way on what you want to do with you life. :]
    Sincerely,
    Cody.

- - - Updated - - -

but here's what I think you should do if in that situation! Wear what you want to express yourself!
    I use a bodypart word sorry.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    buy one of those penis lollipops and eat it in front of your loved ones and see what there reactions are!

Idk, maybe an idea!
    Please head over to this thread and find out how to claim your prize.
    Former Competitions Manager