HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    smurfed-

Latest Awards:

Default LEGO of Life's Stress! - Ends 18th September

As you should know by now, I absolutely love LEGO. I just love the endless models people can make with all the different kind of bricks. One part of LEGO that really interests me is the fact people are making things that they can use to do everyday jobs and have as everyday items. I started thinking about the different things I could make but I decided to ask you guys instead!

For this competition come up with your own LEGO creation that you can use to complete everyday tasks.

May the most creative win!

Prize: 10 credits + 15 rep
    Click here for more information about prizes

Last edited by Martin; 12-09-2014 at 10:44 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

A lego rucksack because my schoolbooks are become ridiculously heavy esp with less than 2 weeks to my endofyears

Also if things get unbearable, just attach an additional wheel! You can also take it apart to make a smaller or bigger bag no more empty big bulky bags or super packed ones!