HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Default Room Choice: .ExtremeSlayer 's Snow Storm Lobby

This week's Room Pick is a bit chilly if you know what I mean. I was able to weather the storm while being able to interview this owner on his room. If you do not know what a Room Pick is; I previously started a thread to promote cool rooms being posted on Habbo. I know that there's been some down time, but I think this room needs an appropriate entrance.

If you have your parkas on, then strap your boots and continue reading!
    I had the priviledge of sitting down with .ExtremeSlayer and talk about his room, Snow Storm Lobby. If you do not know what Snow Storm is then I will give you a little history lesson;
    Snow Storm was released in early 2006, but because of it being released on a Shockwave client, they removed it until they were able to transfer it to a flash client. During this time there was a public Habbo outcry which lasted until 2011 when they released it under what was called Snow Storm Shuffle. This didn't go over well when they only enabled the VIP members access to it. They later changed it so that non-VIP can play up to 3 times a day, which made players a bit happier.While waiting for a game to be created you would sit in the Lobby which was an elegant lodge cabin with a huge fireplace in the corner. It was definitely a cute place to sit aside after a long day of playing Snow Storm, and grab a Hot Chocolate and talk with fellow habbos. (www.habboxwiki.com/Snow_Storm)

.ExtremeSlayer had decided to bring a bit of that comfort back with his rendition of the Snow Storm Lobby. You are able to view the room here or you can search .ExtremeSlayer or Habbox on the Client. .ExtremeSlayer had spent a lot of time creating this room, and the genuinity in the layout makes you feel as if you are right back in the olden days.

Here is an image of the room, for those who do not use the client:

This room, in my opinion, deserves to be a part of the Room Picks because it strives to be a room that stands out from the rest. .ExtremeSlayer had put a lot of thought into the season as well! With the Winter season coming, you might see this room becoming more popular than ever. I'd like to thank him for his time building this room, and becoming a part of the Weekly Room Picks!
    I also was able to do an interview with .ExtremeSlayer on youtube, so here's the Youtube video!

What do you like about this room? Let me know!
    Congrats, @.ExtremeSlayer;
    Last edited by Brad; 16-09-2014 at 10:12 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

i dont like it sorry but i dont like the real one either i dont like ss !

nice replica tho

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

Congratulations and well done!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Boulder

Latest Awards:

Thanks guys! @bloop; And it's understandable @lemons; I'll try to do the Battle Ball replica soon as I can!

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Cody; 17-09-2014 at 12:32 AM.

If I t
    alked to my friends the way I talk to my body I'd have no friends."