HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    :odey:

Latest Awards:

Default Giant Habbox Party

Earlier, in the help desk, @ToxicMint; @mdport.; and me were discussing what it would be like if we decided to organise a giant Habbox party 'in real life'.

Do you think you would attend?

Do you think it would be the most awkward thing you've ever seen in your life?

Do you think departments and friend groups would all stick together even in real life?
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    let it be always marked here that odey is a babe

There are a lot of things that are personally uncomfortable to show, especially me
    without makeup and completely bloated or crying. But I've realized that it's time for me to
    show my audience that you don't have to be perfect to achieve your dreams.
    Because nobody relates to being perfect.

Katy Perry

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :odey: View Post
    Earlier, in the help desk, @ToxicMint; @mdport.; and me were discussing what it would be like if we decided to organise a giant Habbox party 'in real life'.

Do you think departments and friend groups would all stick together even in real life?

I think this would actually be really interesting from the points you've mentioned! I certainly think people might tend to stick in their friend groups (especially if they've already met etc and feel comfortable around people), but there would also be that sense of "OMG ITS ____" etc

I would certainly attend, met like 11 or so habboxers now and even though I still get nervous I'm not half as nervous as I was a few years ago! Habbox has boosted my confidence in so many ways in that respect!

There was 5 of us in Cardiff and 6 of us in Ireland so I guess that could count as a mini party!

I'm guessing you mean like 20-50 people haha! That would be awesome, I doubt it will ever happen though sadly!

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    ToxicMint

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :odey: View Post

Yes of course id attend! and as for awkwardness i think it would be normal cos like ive already met loads anyways so it be no diff.
    i definatley think the groups would stay tho it bound to happen.

Me and @Red; would be the center ofc.
    but then youd have all the individual clicks and then the odd loners like @Intersocial; etc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Rather than @Drew; & @mdport.; and I coming to you guys you can come to us and do this

Tokens
    Habbo
    ToxicMint

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Rather than @Drew; & @mdport.; and I coming to you guys you can come to us and do this

id so rather go to AUS anywer is better than crappy england!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicMint View Post
    id so rather go to AUS anywer is better than crappy england!
    Haha, although I would like to visit England

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

it would be the most awkward thing i've ever seen in my life

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I can't stand parties, I sit down, tap my foot to the music, drink my coke, make small talk with the people around me and those that come up to mingle and watch the clock to go home so I probably wouldn't go

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

I like to imagine the mod team working security for the night. "Sorry love, you're not coming in with those shoes" grumbles @e5; to @GoldenMerc; dressed in his smartest nikes.
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    I can't stand parties, I sit down, tap my foot to the music, drink my coke, make small talk with the people around me and those that come up to mingle and watch the clock to go home so I probably wouldn't go
    this basically if I were to go to a party, I'd probably choose not to.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast