HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Builders Club - YAY or NAY?

Hey everyone,

I'm making a kind of return to Habbo and discovered this new Builders Club thing. The only thing is I really can't decide whether it's worth the subscription?

My main purpose for being on Habbo is to create and design rooms but I'm not sure if I'd be best just doing it the good old way.

I was wanting to start a little discussion to try and highlight pro's and con's of the club, with reasons why etc - hopefully I'll be able to come to a decision with some enlightenment

moderator alert Thread moved by Nick (Assistant Forum Manager): From 'Habbo In General' as it is more suited here.
    Last edited by Nick; 06-10-2014 at 01:29 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Edmond View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm making a kind of return to Habbo and discovered this new Builders Club thing. The only thing is I really can't decide whether it's worth the subscription?

My main purpose for being on Habbo is to create and design rooms but I'm not sure if I'd be best just doing it the good old way.

I was wanting to start a little discussion to try and highlight pro's and con's of the club, with reasons why etc - hopefully I'll be able to come to a decision with some enlightenment
    I don't buy it on a monthly subscription but when I bought it for hosting events and making a maze/quest etc it really comes in handy. The only downside I see to it is that it doesnt have wired

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I caved and bought it lol. It seems quite good, just a shame you don't get access to more types of furni.

How important is wired stuff nowadays? cos I don't have any

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I caved and bought it lol. It seems quite good, just a shame you don't get access to more types of furni.

It depends on what you want to build.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

I think for the price and the lack of selection you get, builders club is overpriced. I mean I've had it since it came out up until last month where by time on habbo is slowly fading, so I felt no need to waste 7 quid or whatever it was a month on something i never used

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

I found it useful while hosting in hxss for example and I do think its worth it but I'd rather own the furni

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by e5 View Post
    I think for the price and the lack of selection you get, builders club is overpriced. I mean I've had it since it came out up until last month where by time on habbo is slowly fading, so I felt no need to waste 7 quid or whatever it was a month on something i never used
    This. If it had a greater selection of furniture including wired, I would probably pay for it monthly and just forget about it. Rather now I bought one month of it and I didn't like the lack of choice so I cancelled the subscription and I probably wont spend another penny on Habbo now.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Prosiary

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    It depends on what you want to build.
    This is true. Some events like Telephrase have to have wired. Wired can be extremely useful if you're good with it.

liam //

www.habbox.com/jobs

If I had an interest in room building then I'd probably think Builders Club is fantastic. I only really make museum rooms though and I really need to actually own the furni for that.

I like the blocks.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not seen it, but sounds good. Be ace to see any designs/pics on it!