Hi everyone!

Sorry for the bit of delay but had to wait for a final submission!!

The September (sixth!!) edition of the Box is now available!

In this issue you'll find:
Behind the Box - Staff structure
Past, present and future with
An exclusive interview about the future of HxL with @IzzyUhh; by @XxZammyXx;
Facts and figures about Habbox
Furni spotlight: delving into the history of your favourite furni lines
and...

A brand new COMPETITIONS page, brought to you by @Yupt; and the comps department! You can find that on Page 4 and details should also be in the comps forum in due course. Win yourself rep points for each puzzle - and I'll be giving everyone who enters all 3 correctly the chance to win a sack on Habbo!

There's also an easy comp for you on page 5 to win 100 tokens - looking forward to hearing all about the entries!

The next thing this month is a special Your Box page. We've had quite a lot of writers pull out and depart this month, and I'd really like to get more people involved, and hear what you want!

In a week or so, once you've read this edition, I'll be putting out a poll, which I'd really appreciate you filling out. I basically want to hear what you want to read - it's a community magazine and I feel like I'm just doing what I want, rather than what you want!

Finally - subscriptions! I've talked about this a couple of times but haven't heard much about it from you guys! If you'd like to subscribe to get notifications when I'm looking for writers - or even when a new issue is out - you can! Just PM me, say "oi, u, tell me when theres an issue k bye" (or something more polite than that ), and I'll add you to the list.

I am looking for a few specific writers: someone who might be interested in taking over the Staff Structure, some community 'reporters' (people to do roundups and things), agony aunts, gosisp columnists - all things like that! GIve me a shout if you're interested.

Thanks to everyone who contributed, you'll be awarded with 50 tokens and the following award:

Don't forget to submit bits for the next edition, anonymously

Enjoy the latest issue! You can find it below!