It's that time of the year again. The time where pumpkins are carved, zombies awaken and the monsters from underneath your bed all come out to celebrate the holiday that we all know as Halloween. That means that the annual Habbox event is here once again, bringing you plenty of events, competitions and activities to sink your teeth into... that's right, Habboxween!

What's happenin' this year?

This year the General Management team decided to head out Trick or Treating early to make sure that they have enough sweets for you all. Unfortunately, in the excitement of it all, they didn't think twice before knocking on the old mansion at the end of the street. They were invited into the house to receive their 'sweets', but before they even noticed what was going on they were shoved into hatches and taken to the basement. The basement is filled with hundreds, possibly thousands of chests and the General Management team were shoved into individual chests. It's up to you to save them (and no, leaving them there to die isn't an option!).

How do I save them?

In order to save them, you will need to win the keys that unlock their chests. Unfortunately, all the keys for the chests have been mixed and can be won by winning events, competitions and quests from the 22nd of October to the 2nd of November. If you win a key, it isn't guaranteed that you have saved someone. However, various keys will unlock chests with goodies such as Forum VIP, reputation, tokens, coins and various Habbo rares! The following will need to be saved:
● xxMATTGxx
● Wispur
● lawrawrrr
● Shonly
● :jin:
● Sierk

In what ways can I win keys?

You can win keys by winning the following events and activities:
● Habbox events hosted on-client by various Habbox staff.
● Various competitions on the forum .
● The Pumpkin Wispurer - an event by the Forum department!
● Costume Change event hosted by General Management.
● Haunted Zombie Run by the Help Desk department.
● Scary stories with the Articles department.
● Halloween Hunt by the HabboxLive department.
● A furni quiz by the Rare Values department.
● Devil's Dingbats with the Content Department.
● The Time Keeper - an event by the Graphics department!
● Design a Crypt with the General Management team.
● On the spot quizzes and competitions on Twitter, the forum and Habbo!

How do I win?

You will have to successfully save all of the team. If nobody saves them all, the closest will win. If there are several people tied as winners, a random number generator will be used to determine the winner. The more keys you collect, the better chance you have of winning!

What do I win?

The top three winners will win the following:
● First place: 200c, 2 months VIP, 500 tokens, 200 rep and a forum award (below)
● Second place: 150c, 1 month VIP, 250 tokens, 100 rep and a forum award (below)
● Third place: 100c, 2 weeks VIP, 100 tokens, 50 rep and a forum award (below)

Have a spooktacular time! (See what I did there?)