HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Default [Habboxween] Blood-Curdling but Cute! - Ends 28th October

When I was first writing this competition I was thinking "Hmm better do the standard 'design a scary outfit' competition", however I have decided to put a small twist on it!

Every year we eagerly await the knocks on the door with sweets at the ready and one of the criteria I use for judging how many sweets to reward them with is how good their costume is! Occasionally you get this tiny child dressed up in a costume which although intended to be scary is actually not very scary at all and just seems cute! In this competition I want you to design a Halloween costume that a child could wear that may initially seem scary but actually looks cute and describe it to me! You might want to adapt traditional costumes and change them around a bit, (such as pumpkin head boppers etc.) The most creative and cute will win!

Prize: 2 Weeks Forum VIP, 15 rep and 2 keys.
    Click here for more information about prizes
    Last edited by Martin; 23-10-2014 at 12:00 AM.

Tokens

First you will want to buy an ebola suit. (Like the ones that the doctors wear to not get infected). Then you will go to the store and get a miley cyrus cut out. have 1 child be the ebola (or in this case the STD) suit, and the other one Miley Cyrus!

The kids are learning how to avoid possible risks, while also being safe from getting ebola.

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

Sumo minion suit with customised pockets for chicken wings and ketchup. When hungry, the children will dip the chicken in the ketchup and will also leave red streaks around their mouth which will make do as pretend blood.

Tokens
    Habbo
    !:random!:!

Latest Awards:

The ebola condom. basically its a condom but goes over your whole body so u don't infect anyone x

!:random!:! / Becky
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/bonkers_becky

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just keep them howe they are. Blood curdling, but still can be cute.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

Wear a skeleton outfit, and then when you go to a door get close and take it off while saying "sorry, didn't want to scare you" then when you lift your head up all they see is a mask with blood falling down the face and eyes suddenly pop out

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

A vulture that eats everyone's guts and eats them alive but when you turn the lights on it's actually an owl:

@Shonly; lmao

Tokens
    Habbo
    Aksum

Latest Awards:

a snorlax