HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default What you think/did you think about the Y7s

When or if your at School. I don't wanna get them done or whatever but they are so not "poxy" as such but preppy and u just wanna pull their tie or set them up for semi-fall. Not as I approve of it persnaly, but they need to know the pecking order and older kids rule etc ... after all we all went through it and it makes us ALL better people too (for e jus being put in our place - just ONCE and only once) hey? :Content:

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

In Australia the first year of High School was Year 8 and Year 7 was the last year of Primary School. However next year they're finally changing that and making Year 6 the last year of Primary school (like England). So I know the current people at my school aren't looking forward to the switchover and the new Year 7s but I'm leaving this year so won't have to deal with them Therefore I have no real opinion on them!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

Well, back when I was at school they were just odd little things who didn't know what to do...

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Yeah, all throughout school I was just like "damn I wish I could pull on that persons tie". That will show them!!

In all seriousness, you just sound like a bit of an arse.

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Default What you think/did you think about the Y7s

well I would personally would do anything to be a year 7 again

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    Yeah, all throughout school I was just like "damn I wish I could pull on that persons tie". That will show them!!

In all seriousness, you just sound like a bit of an arse.
    Only if am wound up ... and then yer I am, but hey aren't we all like that at times!

You should of pulled their ties yeah though mate - that'd show um ... or moreover cut their ties with a lovely pair of scissors Lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Each year they get more and more confident and rude. I like some of them, they mainly annoy me.
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Skandair View Post
    Each year they get more and more confident and rude. I like some of them, they mainly annoy me.
    Highly true mate ... or rather replace the "d/e" on rude with "ule"

Tokens
    Habbo
    BlackSpoons

Latest Awards:

Little annoyances that ran around and got in your way..

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Year 7's think they're big dogs because they've come up from primary school, they're like little mongrels.

They only get worse with age too, getting cockier and cockier until the hit year 11 and suddenly they grow up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast