HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

Default [Habboxween] Trick or Treat!

BOO! Did I scare you? Of course I did.

Anyway, Habbox Competitions are proud to bring to you the official Trick or Treat quest.

How does this work?
    As you work your way down Habbox Street trick or treating you will come across various members of Habbox Management who will set you a simple task in order to get your sweets, your entries will be rated from 1-5 and you will be given sweets accordingly. At the end of the road, on the 2nd October when Habboxween comes to a close, the top three sweet earners will win themselves keys towards the event as a whole. Be aware though that each house will only be available for a short period so get your entries in fast!

So what are the prizes?
    As I previously said, you will receive 1-5 sweets depending on how well we rate your entry, those with the most sweets at the end of the quest will receive keys towards the event as a whole. First will receive 5 keys, second 4 keys and third will get 3 keys!

And how do I get started?
    Simply enter the competitions coming out every other day that are named after a house down Habbox Street, you have till the end of Habboxween to enter them so make sure you keep checking back. Also, don't get confused between these competitions and those directly written for Habboxween, they won't count towards this little event but can win you keys, so enter them anyway! Go straight over to www.habbox.com/comps now to get started.

Thanks everyone and enjoy!
    Last edited by Yupt; 22-10-2014 at 10:28 PM.
    Former Competitions Manager

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

11 Habbox Street!

Trick or Treat has now started, and you can find the first house by clicking the following link:

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=815544

Good luck to everyone who enters! (and I hope you share the sweets with me omg)

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt660 View Post
    11 Habbox Street!

Trick or Treat has now started, and you can find the first house by clicking the following link:

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=815544

Good luck to everyone who enters! (and I hope you share the sweets with me omg)

You have one more day to enter the first competition!

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

Bumpity bump bump bump. This is a great way to get yourself some keys guys!!
    Former Competitions Manager