HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Nostalgic Net - Ends 27th November

I can't quite recall when exactly I first used the internet, but I'm positive it was sometime around the years 1999-2000 at my grandparents on a dial-up connection... god help us all. However, it wasn't until maybe 2008 when I properly got interested in using it and just looking back over the past 6 years brings some amazing memories of the net. The time when rick rolling was absolutely everywhere, when 'pop up' sites were the hype and when a handful of erm.. NSFW... videos started cropping up. Oh and blinking text OH AND FLAMING TEXT my goodness what a flashback.

Anyway, I'm sure a lot of you can come up with better (and older) examples! I'd like for you to name some nostalgic moments you've had on the internet throughout the years.

Prize: 5 Credits & 15 Rep
    Click here for more information about prizes
    Last edited by Yupt; 22-11-2014 at 02:08 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Chloe7355

Latest Awards:

Mine has got to be when i made a kizi account lmaoo back in 2012 completely forgot about it and then i saw a advert for it, so i decided to go back on it

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

When I had a neopets account haha

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

When I spent ages on miniclips and club penguin when I got home from school.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Trying to get a star account on OMGPOP .

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ozzinator

Latest Awards:

Well, my first internet memory was using AOL in 2002? If anybody has seen You've Got Mail, I remember constantly hearing that when I signed on, and the dial up tone... Also if anybody would ring my mum, the internet would be knocked off.. But yeah AOL chat, I remember finding a chat room with other teens my age who were into Harry Potter like I was... I miss AOL chat rooms.