HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Question Need help with wired!

so i want to make it so when user flicks switch it automatically teleports the person standing on the carpet. what wired/furni do i need for this?

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Bit of a late reply so I imagine you've sorted it, but in case you haven't you need a "furni state is changed" trigger and "teleport user to furni" effect.

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

If its the user flicking it to make HIMSELF teleport then do what dgbtz suggests, if u are trying to look for something that the user flicks the switch to teleport ANOTHER user then there will be another ways. Ill post them later if I'm not busy

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

METHOD A:
    THE FREEZE METHOD

You will need:

Wired
    1 x Wired TRIGGER: Furni State Is Changed
    1 x Wired EFFECT: Toggle Furni State

Furni
    1 x switch
    1 x Counter
    Freeze tile*
    Exit tile*

ADDITIONAL
    1 x 1x1 Stack Tile (OPTIONAL)

How to go about it:

Step 1
    Cover the area in which the user you want to teleport from with freeze tiles (In other words, the area you want to clear.) This can be a also a chair, in which you will have to place the chair on the freeze tile.
    ***Single seaters only work here, ad sofas and such can't be placed on the freeze tiles.

Step 2
    Place the exit tile on the place where you want the user to teleport to. You can place as many exit tiles as you want depending on your needs and the user will be randomly teleported to one of them.
    This can be a also a chair, in which you will have to place the chair on the exit tile, using the stack tile.
    ***Single seaters only work here, ad sofas and such can't be placed on the freeze tiles.

Step 3
    Set the counter to 30 seconds.

Step 4
    Stack the Wired TRIGGER: Furni State Is Changed with the Wired EFFECT: Toggle Furni State.

Step 5
    Double click the Wired TRIGGER: Furni State Is Changed and wire the switch.

Step 6
    Double click the Wired EFFECT: Toggle Furni State and wire the counter.

How to use:

Just flick the switch and after 30 seconds, the user(s) on the freeze tiles will be teleported to the exit tiles. Yes, unfortunately, there will be a 30 second interval before the teleportation actually occurs. You can try flicking the switch prior then flicking it back again to minimise the waiting time while the event is being conducted.

Thr you go. There is another method 'The Collision Method' but idk how to explain it lol so if I ever finish writing it, ill post it. Add krushgear if you need any help .
    Last edited by Bloop; 18-12-2014 at 06:05 AM.