HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Sat Nav..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I know you've bought one now, but I use my Android phone connected to the car via bluetooth - works perfectly.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've had and currently have built in GPS in my 11' 535 and 09' TSX but some of my past vehicles didn't. I've used TomTom, Magellan and Garmin and the only one I recommend is Garmin. The TomTom and Magellan were very hard to use and very inaccurate, I would overshoot turns but never with the Garmin. Make sure whatever system you buy has Navteq maps with upgrade capability. I'm currently running 09 maps in my TSX and you'd be surprised how things change in 5 years..
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

We don't tend to use proper Sat Nav's as we always get lost with them and they tell us the wrong things. I use google maps on my phone lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mdport. View Post
    We don't tend to use proper Sat Nav's as we always get lost with them and they tell us the wrong things. I use google maps on my phone lol
    I love that, it just sucks because it's a pig on data.. and data costs a lot over here
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

I use my android phone for this.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The only time I have ever had to use it I've used the maps on my iPhone. Mam has one in her car but it's so old it's not even accurate anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12