HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

Silvercoins Twister - Ends 4th February

The only time board games ever come out in my house is Christmas! I work in a residential home and we've been playing so many board games recently, and I love it! Think I'll have to tempt my family into playing them again My favorite game as of recently has been Frustration and I was thinking about buying a Twister game! Not had that since I was a child. I was thinking yesterday about how cool it would be to add obstacles to Twister! It would certainly add a twist to an already fun game (see the pun!).

For this competition I'd like you to tell me if you could add anything to your favorite family/board game or have a new rule, what would it be? Let your imagination run wild!

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep
    Click here for more information about prizes
    Last edited by Yupt; 03-02-2015 at 05:34 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Krazybethw

Latest Awards:

My favourite game is Cluedo.. I mean im addicted. I win every time aswell hehe! If i could add one thing it would be a new rule that means that everyone has to show a card that was asked (If they have one)