HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tokens
    Habbo
    OldLoveSong

Latest Awards:

what happened to the old welcome lounge im cheesed man

xo.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Those look good! c:
    R U MY MUMMY??????????????
    formerly a smith enthusiast.............. currently an asswipe

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shocksz

Recently, I talked with the ambassador Phil, and he told me that there is a second wave of rooms coming! He said the second wave focuses on outdoor space, so really looking forward to them!

Tokens
    Habbo
    notMiceElf

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
    Recently, I talked with the ambassador Phil, and he told me that there is a second wave of rooms coming! He said the second wave focuses on outdoor space, so really looking forward to them!
    Hmmm, this first large batch was just to kick things off with a good initial amount. Definitely a wave. But because of how long these spaces are taking to make, something like one or two additions every couple months until they are all completed is a little more likely. It's less like a wave at this point and more like a trickle :p

Most of the remaining rooms are outside spaces, yes, but there are still a few inside ones that need to be completed too. And we're still a month or so out from those next additions. So don't get hype too soon. I mean you can if you want... yes... get hype. Much hype.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

The rooms look pretty good, although I was shocked by the Welcome Lounge, it didn't really seems like one to begin with but I suppose it's something you get used to...!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345