HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Dj panel compatible with "wix" ?

Hi, I am start a radio station, I know how good dj panel is to use !!!! so so useful how ever the website my friend is creating is via wix.com .............. any ideas if dj panel is compatible with wix or how I can do this as I know nothing !

Tokens
    Habbo
    Felix594

Latest Awards:

Mate no offense , though don't start a site with wix. Hire someone to make you a kickass site which will attract people.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andings

Latest Awards:

Yeah what Felix said... without sounding rude, if you're going to make a site with Wix or something similar then you don't deserve to own a website... Sure it's a nice WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) however from a functionality point of view you're pretty limited on what you're site can do.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've got to say. Wix is the best of the free WISYWIG sites out there in my opinion.
    That doesn't mean they're great

It takes next to no skill to get Wordpress installed and put a theme on there from the many thousands of free and paid ones. You could have a site up within 30 minutes that is actually yours and not owned by Wix with their branding plastered all over it.

If you would like any help, don't hesitate to give us a shout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    olliepotterton

Latest Awards:

Sorry if this is too late but...

You should use hostinger ( http://www.hostinger.co.uk )
    Its a web host that provides good domains :3 You can use the free plan or paid.
    Another good feature: You can make as many websites as you want on it!

Negative feature (for you): You need to code with HTML and not some rubbish website builder. Or, you could use a template
    from habboemotion ( http://habboemotion.com ) or a different habbo resources site ( Habbox for example! )

I hope this comes in handy :3

~ Ollie

Tokens
    Habbo
    ItsMeerken

Latest Awards:

Just have to say good luck with this one mate. You need the hosting and such that will keep your website online with your own domain rather than a .wix domain, trust me, I've been there with that

I would recommend with going to someone like name heap or go daddy and then going with shoutca.st for the radio server, I know someone who can sort me a deal out there if I was ever to do the same,

Other than that, good luck with this one. As Ollie said go to habboemotion, they have tonnes of things on there for you to use, the radio panel can be found on thishabbo.com where you can find the latest radipanel edit, download that and use the CPanel win MySQL to set it up, it's all down hill from there, I've helped people with the making of a fansite before and it works quite nicely! I would test it on my own domain but it doesn't work unfortunately on mine I have some file settings out of place so I'll be contacting name cheap about this.

Other than that.

Good luck,

If you need any help with finding things to use, let me know and I can guide you in the right direction.

Thanks

Mark.

Shannon - Courtney - Ryan - Aroonie - Tom - Britt