HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

1. Why did you join HabboxForum? Was very much into playing Habbo bingo and ended up at a Habbox Bingo, whilst in there I was asking about how much something was worth and was directed to the habbox.com site for rare values! It looked pretty cool and then I saw the forum link on the site and decided to join up!

2. Why did you stay?
    Because everything was really Habbo-y and I could get gossip about the hotel from the news/rumours forum, see peoples rooms in the cool rooms bit and then became a moderator in 2009 and made some fantastic friends!

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    ItsMeerken

Latest Awards:

1. Why did you join HabboxForum? I joined Habbox Forum firstly to check out some content stuff etc for habbo in 2012 on an old account and then came off for abit, it then came back in June 2014 to Join the staff of HabboxLive and HabboxGraphics which is brilliant!
    2. Why did you stay? I have to stay anyway due to the departments i am in and it is fun

Shannon - Courtney - Ryan - Aroonie - Tom - Britt

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Joined because of Rare Values I think, but I believe my first real post was complaining that SOME1 HAD POSTED A NAKED PERSON AS NEWS ON HABBOX AND IT IS STILL THERE

Stayed because posting is the ultimate form of procrastination (second to none).

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I joined because of the rare values. To be fair I used Habbox for a long time before I signed up for the forum - I still remember that old orange layout

I don't know why I stayed. This is pretty much the only forum I use. I like it here, I like the people and I like helping others that maybe aren't as experienced as I am.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Drewar

Latest Awards:

1. Why did you join HabboxForum?
    I used to tune in to DJ ALL4TECHNICS every single night and we used to have awesome radio parties in her Habbo room. I would always send in "funny" requests for her to read on air, as would her other listeners. When she got promoted to Assistant Radio Manager, she told me she would like to become a Radio DJ, and I said that I would love to. In order to be a DJ though, it was mandatory that you were a forum member, so I joined the forum so that they could set up my permissions as a DJ and so that I would have access to the DJing guides and all the stuff I needed to get started.

2. Why did you stay?
    Meeting great friends at Habbox. Forming friendships. Having fun.

I don't much care to participate in super lengthy discussion threads. I'd rather have things light hearted and fun.
    Drewar
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Lindsey

Latest Awards:

1. Why did you join HabboxForum? I joined because I was tuned into Habbox.com, with the rare values. Then got hooked onto the radio and soon applied, which required to be signed up to the forum.
    2. Why did you stay? I stayed because I met so many people, and became more involved within the community and departments.

I'm not perfect but I'll keep trying.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thanks to everyone that has responded so far. Please ask all your friends to post too

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Since it looks like people have stopped replying to this I'm going to share what I've collected and start working on some of these.

1. Why did you join HabboxForum?

2. Why did you stay?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345