HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

just to clarify negroid is an adjective not a noun and she was referring to negroid features. still potentially offensive but in no way the same as "not liking negroids" in the sense you are misquoting it.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    No, we haven’t. You and petey-boy have been mentioning irrelevant things such as racist jokes to try and soften the womans comments. We’ve all agreed that her comments weren’t jokes so stop trying to mention them when they are completely irrelevant to what’s been said here.
    So what else do you want? Her head on a spike? I mean really what else is there to add.

Quote Originally Posted by The Don
    Lol, are you really criticizing me for calling a woman who says “I don’t like negroids” a racist?
    And he AGAIN tries to win a non-existant point against me by pretending that I am defending her comments despite having condemned them in just about every post in this thread.

You’re so deluded, you do realize that, right? You’re bringing comments about immigration and open door policies into a thread about some stupid woman’s racist comments. Then again, I know you LOVE to run every thread off topic. You’re talking about PCism now so either you think her comments weren’t that bad and people are overreacting due to a pc culture, or you’re trying to soften the blow by equating a severely racist comment “I don’t like negroids” with irrelevant topics such as racist jokes and immigration.

I’m not twisting anything, you’re the one who is bringing IRRELEVANT topics into the thread, nobody else. In your first post you posted a load of news stories about other politicians? If anyones twisting
    You know as well I do that your articles like this, usually to do with what some Ukip member in Cabot Cove has said, are designed to poison the mass immigration debate on here by equating genuine racism with the Ukip/mass immigration/EU debate: even though there's plenty of similar comments made by the other parties.

You know what you are doing and I know what you are doing, so don't play silly with me. The side you bat for on the wider debate has tried this tactic for years and you're not getting away with it anymore. It's so transparent and desperate. It's just sooooo 2005.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    just to clarify negroid is an adjective not a noun and she was referring to negroid features. still potentially offensive but in no way the same as "not liking negroids" in the sense you are misquoting it.
    Tomato, tomato. As if there is really a distinct enough difference between "people with negroid features" and "negroids" to worry about misquoting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    So what else do you want? Her head on a spike? I mean really what else is there to add.
    I want you to stop brining up irrelevant topics which do nothing but confuse the discussion.

And he AGAIN tries to win a non-existant point against me by pretending that I am defending her comments despite having condemned them in just about every post in this thread.
    You’re brining up “PC culture” and immigration, so it feels like you’re attempting to defend her by bringing in irrelevant topics.

You know as well I do that your articles like this, usually to do with what some Ukip member in Cabot Cove has said, are designed to poison the mass immigration debate on here by equating genuine racism with the Ukip/mass immigration/EU debate: even though there's plenty of similar comments made by the other parties.
    Pardon? Are you really complaining about someone posting articles about UKIP when you post articles yourself about other parties? Pot kettle black, my friend. UKIP is now a larger party so of course they are going to come under more scrutiny, just like you do with Labour and the Conservatives.

You know what you are doing and I know what you are doing, so don't play silly with me. The side you bat for on the wider debate has tried this tactic for years and you're not getting away with it anymore. It's so transparent and desperate. It's just sooooo 2005.
    I’m trying to keep this discussion on topic, the only one “doing something” here is you by attempting to derail the discussion.
    Last edited by The Don; 26-02-2015 at 02:13 AM.
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

You’re brining up “PC culture” and immigration, so it feels like you’re attempting to defend her by brining in irrelevant topics.
    As I said, because of people like you shouting racist all the time and demeaning what racism actually is we now feel when topics involving racial comments come up that we have to defend ourselves against that accusation: because nowadays it's applied to virtually anything. Thanks to people like you.

Pardon? Are you really complaining about someone posting articles about UKIP when you post articles yourself about other parties? Pot kettle black, my friend. UKIP is now a larger party so of course they are going to come under more scrutiny, just like you do with Labour and the Conservatives.

I’m trying to keep this discussion on topic, the only one “doing something” here is you by attempting to derail the discussion.
    I tend to post topics on policy, rather than what a Councillor in Narnia has said. It is after all only because you post over and over again, like the media do, whether a Ukip candidate has farted or not that I then have to bring some balance into it and post what the councillors of the other parties are up to but which you won't post. But we know why you won't post anything on policy and that's because you'll be chewed up and spat out again if you tried.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

As I said, because of people like you shouting racist all the time and demeaning what racism actually is we now feel when topics involving racial comments come up that we have to defend ourselves against that accusation: because nowadays it's applied to virtually anything. Thanks to people like you.
    You feel the need to defend yourself in a thread criticising a woman for a comment about negroid features? Persecution complex at its finest.

I tend to post topics on policy, rather than what a Councillor in Narnia has said. It is after all only because you post over and over again, like the media do, whether a Ukip candidate has farted or not that I then have to bring some balance into it and post what the councillors of the other parties are up to but which you won't post. But we know why you won't post anything on policy and that's because you'll be chewed up and spat out again if you tried.
    I posted a thread about a labour MP at the same time as this one? Lmao, nice try.

And you don't post threads like this one? Oh, what are these then? That's just off the first page. I would argue a candidate making a racist comment is worth talking about more than an 'awkward' meeting between miliband and a member of the public.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=821342
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=821241

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

You feel the need to defend yourself in a thread criticising a woman for a comment about negroid features? Persecution complex at its finest.
    That's right.

I posted a thread about a labour MP at the same time as this one? Lmao, nice try.
    Only because you knew i'd respond and accuse you of only posting on one party all the time. So nice try back at you!

And you don't post threads like this one? Oh, what are these then? That's just off the first page. I would argue a candidate making a racist comment is worth talking about more than an 'awkward' meeting between miliband and a member of the public.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=821342
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=821241
    1) I defended Austin Mitchell and made the thread as an opener to talk about northern seat prospects.
    2) Again an opener to talk about northern seats. Although, Ed Miliband is of much more concern than a councillor.

So yeah.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

That's right.

Only because you knew i'd respond and accuse you of only posting on one party all the time. So nice try back at you!
    Not at all, I thought his comments were bizarre enough to warrant posting!

1) I defended Austin Mitchell and made the thread as an opener to talk about northern seat prospects.
    2) Again an opener to talk about northern seats. Although, Ed Miliband is of much more concern than a councillor.

So yeah.
    Still pretty comparable to be honest. A political candidate making racist comments is worth posting about just as much as your dreadlock comments thread.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There's a difference between a black joke and saying "I don't like negroids". I would love it if people would stop equating the two because they are completely different.
    My point did make sense. You said that UKIP should have got rid of her ages ago, but the problem is its not always that easy. They may have not known she was a racist until the incident. You can't really go off what happens in private as what I was pointing out is the fact that a lot of non racist people tell racist jokes so it's not enough to go on.

Also why did you give me bad reputation just for not agreeing with you?

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt View Post
    My point did make sense. You said that UKIP should have got rid of her ages ago, but the problem is its not always that easy. They may have not known she was a racist until the incident. You can't really go off what happens in private as what I was pointing out is the fact that a lot of non racist people tell racist jokes so it's not enough to go on.

Also why did you give me bad reputation just for not agreeing with you?
    I didn't say UKIP should have got rid of her ages ago, I said I suspected they already knew of her racist views since she was so open about them in front of cameras and then you started talking about how you've told racist jokes in the past, as if it has any relevance to what she had said.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Dan I'm pretty sure you can't play the "you started it" card when it was clearly you that brought up racist jokes - and a whole slew of other non-related topics. The fact of the matter is that what this woman said showed extreme unapologetic prejudice towards certain people just because of their race.

And let's stop with this "your side" nonsense that you try to pull whenever anyone disagrees with you as though there's some sort of conglomerate hivemind going on and anyone who doesn't like racism is a communist Sith lord
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast