HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Dan I'm pretty sure you can't play the "you started it" card when it was clearly you that brought up racist jokes - and a whole slew of other non-related topics. The fact of the matter is that what this woman said showed extreme unapologetic prejudice towards certain people just because of their race.

And let's stop with this "your side" nonsense that you try to pull whenever anyone disagrees with you as though there's some sort of conglomerate hivemind going on and anyone who doesn't like racism is a communist Sith lord
    And there you've just gone and proved my point straight away. Thank you.

Just couldn't help yourself.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

What
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    I didn't say UKIP should have got rid of her ages ago, I said I suspected they already knew of her racist views since she was so open about them in front of cameras and then you started talking about how you've told racist jokes in the past, as if it has any relevance to what she had said.
    What I what saying is until the racist comment she made, which clearly was racist I will add, they might have not known she was racist. My point with the jokes is that if you heard some of the jokes I have said out of context I would seem like a racist but I'm not. Until she made the remarks she did people could make assumptions but thats it

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt View Post
    What I what saying is until the racist comment she made, which clearly was racist I will add, they might have not known she was racist. My point with the jokes is that if you heard some of the jokes I have said out of context I would seem like a racist but I'm not. Until she made the remarks she did people could make assumptions but thats it
    And what I was saying is that it's fair to assume she has made similar comments (not jokes, which nobody besides you and dan has mentioned) before. If she's open/unaware enough to make those comments in front of the rolling cameras then it's safe to assume that she has made similar comments in private to her friends and other UKIP members.
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    And what I was saying is that it's fair to assume she has made similar comments (not jokes, which nobody besides you and dan has mentioned) before. If she's open/unaware enough to make those comments in front of the rolling cameras then it's safe to assume that she has made similar comments in private to her friends and other UKIP members.
    We can assume yes but we can't know and that is my point. She probably did, I'm not denying it, but no one knows what goes on behind closed doors

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234