HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

The best is if you have a Polo Shirt Uniform and you can wear a Footy Shirt instead of it - like did in Y6/7 .... can't take Jmper off but an ace feel! Though I knew some "saddos" who tried this and failed miserably = a detto!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

no suspensions, i recall having a few detentions for being late more than twice in one week but other than that i've been pretty lucky with detentions

Tokens
    Habbo
    MotorStefan95

My school had what they called "conduct cards" which essentially had about 20 different columns on it such as incomplete homework and lack of materials (funny enough they were the two I got most). If you had broken one of these rules you would have got a tick under that column. 3 ticks was a detention. There was also a section for disruptive/offensive behaviour, which if ticked was instant detention. 3 ticks in this section was a suspension.

In my second year, they introduced merits, which were nicknamed good ticks, as you achieved something such as outstanding homework, you received a tick in that column (although not many teachers gave out these ticks). My theory to why these weren't given out was because they could cancel out as we called a bad tick, such as incomplete homework.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456