HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Boulder

Latest Awards:

I mean I kind of foreshadowed that happening thats too much for an ugly hippo!

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

i bought loads of those swings from halloween, the ugly ones for like 30c each thinking their gonna be a superrare turns out in catalogue for 5c!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PazBANG View Post
    So, i paid 800c for that damn pistachio Hippo, then i log on today and i got it for free and its 40c. Well played sir, well played.

Anyone else overpay heavy for something to only realize it drops day later?

moderator alert Thread moved by e5 (Forum Super Moderator) - From 'Habbo in General' as it is better suited here
    Wish it had happened to me (in reverse) lol ... I could do with a few Bucks!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealGoffEmo View Post
    Wish it had happened to me (in reverse) lol ... I could do with a few Bucks!
    You are not the lone ranger there! ahaha

welshcake is offline Help Desk Assistant Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (DJ welshcake)
    Rare Values Staff
    Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    welshcake

Latest Awards:

I'm not too fussed on the hippos but if they drop lots I'll try to get a full set. I probably bought lots of things for my first ever event room that have now gone way down in price. I think I paid a lot for dividers because I couldn't find these certain ones anywhere and now they are like... Everywhere and at 3c or something

Tokens
    Habbo
    thatc00lgirl

Latest Awards:

I was browsing through the different trading shops under the Trade cat in the navi and i saw ummmm i think the dark hippo and before i went to that shop, i saw another shop selling a whole bulk of them at 2c each. *got one haha* then this guy told me it was very rare and he was very lucky to get the limited ones and since i was very polite in communicating with him, he will sell it to me at 18 gbs instead of 20gbs. If i got all 5 hippos, instead of 100gbs, he will sell to me for 95gbs. And there were many people around me who went like shocked at the high price. And i blatantly said i went to this shop owned by (the name) before i came here (his store) and the hippos were selling for 2c each and he went *REMOVED* ** off and banned me from the room. Some people -.-

moderator alert Edited by mdport. (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter
    Last edited by Matt; 25-05-2015 at 10:40 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12