HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Habbox Conspiracy - Ends 25th April

The recent shock discovery that Absently is a part of the Illuminati got me thinking about other conspiracy theories. There are a lot of them out there and it's incredible how far someone goes to prove something out of the ordinary. Personally, I don't have much belief in a theory that suggests an elite group of people are planning things ten steps ahead. Seems a bit silly but perhaps that's what the elite group of people want me to think. *insert spooky music here.* For this competition, come up with your own conspiracy theory about Habbox! You'll have more chance of winning if you convince me it's true so gather your evidence and convince me! The best one will win, good luck!

Prize: 1 month VIP + 10 rep
    Last edited by Sho; 19-04-2015 at 11:53 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Aksum

Latest Awards:

they eat toe nails

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wispur is really a vampire ghost.

Has it not come to people's attention that Wispur is really a vampire ghost??!?!?! Can you not see it? It is right infront of your eyes!

Wispur did not finish school, he only made it to year 11 before he dropped out to work at Tesco as a trolley boy. He never passed his exams in year 11 for english hence why his name is spelt Wispur not Whisper. When you speak or hear ghosts they whisper they don't talk. This does not explain why the ghost is next to his name? As he has gone through the ranks of the forum department and general management Wispur decided it was best to bring out the big guns and add ghosts icons to the forum, there are only a few at the moment but before you know it we will have ghost skins, ghost colured names everything. You haven't seen a picture of Wispur is PAPOY..... because hes a ghost..............

I did say he was a vampire ghost as well didn't I. When Wispur registered on the forum he registered under the name of Infectious. When a vampire bites someone it is infectious and causes that certain person to become a vampire. Wispur used to bite people above his rank in the role he was in. When Wispur bites people with his fangs they either die or go under Wispur's command to leave the role immediately. Wispur bit people in a Forum Super Moderator position to get the role. Although one day Wispur was going in for the attack for Forum Manager but HotelUser was right behind Wispur and smacked him in the back of the head with a golf club and Wispur was fired. Wispur bit people in a Forum Moderator role to get back in, he tried forum management once again and was sucessful. He has now bitten the necks of Assistant General Manager (Staff) and EVEN General Manager where he stands now. Absently was bitten by Wispur as an initiation into the General Management team and was ordered to take over Habbox with her friends the 'Illuminati'

This confirms that Wispur = Ghost Vampire

This raises the alarm that no one is safe under Absently or Wispur's management.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Version 7 is a coverup for the use of being said when there is a lack of ideas or laziness

Secondly, the popular conspiracy that it isn't actually Bertie the lego head posting on the forum and is in fact xxMATTGxx posting for him ?
    Last edited by Lewis; 20-04-2015 at 05:58 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    !:random!:!

Latest Awards:

xxMATTGxx is actually a girl! laura is actually a man omg OOO

!:random!:! / Becky
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/bonkers_becky