HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default News Publishing Scripts

Hey! I've recently started my own media press website and I'm looking for a good News Publishing script that integrates with the website i.e cutenews which is what I'm currently using but its not really what I want I like the one that this website is using http://www.muteprint.com does anyone have any idea of a similar script? I asked on CodingForums but they suggest I just edit it so it does what I want but I'm not an expert at coding. Also I quite like the accordion featured script they have too if anyone knows anything similar to that? Any help would be amazing!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Without spending any cash or doing it yourself, you're gonna have a real challenge to be fair..

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Without spending any cash or doing it yourself, you're gonna have a real challenge to be fair..
    cutenews

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    cutenews
    He's already said he's using cutenews, and doesn't know how to suite it to his needs himself. So I'll repeat the above post

Tokens

Latest Awards:

which is what I'm currently using but its not really what I want
    I think your first goal should be to figure out what it is that you really want. If you let us know, we can help you.

What features does CuteNews lack? What would you need to add to make CuteNews work as your solution?
    What features are required when looking for a new solution?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kreateur

Quote Originally Posted by Dentafrice View Post
    I think your first goal should be to figure out what it is that you really want. If you let us know, we can help you.
    ^

@blainyckz Here is a free PHP news publishing script. I haven't tested it, but the download works just fine. I downloaded it and it looks legit.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pension

Latest Awards:

If I were you I'd use WordPress - then you can manage your site all in one place and use it to publish news too

robbie // pension.