HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Nick

Latest Awards:

Default A Perfect Apple - Ends 25th May

As many of you mostly know Apple this year announced their biggest profits ever alongside with their new products including a new addition of the iPhone and iPad. But also two completely new products; the Apple Watch and the Macbook. So this got me thinking what would be the best combination of all the products. I would like you to tell me what you think the perfect combination of all the Apple products would be.

Example: iPhone 5s dimensions, iOS 8, Fingerprint Scanner, iPhone 6 back and front camera etc... (You may not use this as your entry and you can only use features which have been released by Apple to this date).

The most creative entry will win. Good Luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Last edited by Inseriousity.; 20-05-2015 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Nick is harmless and he's not a bad person after you have spoken to him a few times.
    Last +REP from: Kardan