HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Bit disappointed with what they did with Daryl and one of Negan's groups (as awesome as it did look...) but overall an excellent episode which finally delivered an iconic (or should I say eyeconic) moment from the comic books

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    Bit disappointed with what they did with Daryl and one of Negan's groups (as awesome as it did look...) but overall an excellent episode which finally delivered an iconic (or should I say eyeconic) moment from the comic books
    i rolled my eyes at that, it was quite cringe like looool, i guess that is what will what make the wolves/negans group (is negan the head of the wolves?) go against the alexandrians i guess?? i did like the fire lake scene too with the rocket cause it's a pretty good way to distract the walkers however we've seen before flames don't necessarily kill them :/ but i guess the fire was pretty BIG so maybe, hopefully pmsl. anyway i'm excited for this new season the first ep was v promising. r.i.p jessie x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by thms View Post
    i rolled my eyes at that, it was quite cringe like looool, i guess that is what will what make the wolves/negans group (is negan the head of the wolves?) go against the alexandrians i guess?? i did like the fire lake scene too with the rocket cause it's a pretty good way to distract the walkers however we've seen before flames don't necessarily kill them :/ but i guess the fire was pretty BIG so maybe, hopefully pmsl. anyway i'm excited for this new season the first ep was v promising. r.i.p jessie x
    Spoilers in reply to your question which I don't know if you actually want the answer to
    Last edited by Lewis; 16-02-2016 at 03:30 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    OldLoveSong

Latest Awards:

YASSS DARRYL SLAY ME
    poor rick will never get laid
    can carl just die alrdy

xo.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

well that ending was abit of a shocker...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i'm so excited for the walking dead, i hope it continues it's so exciting and gruesome.
    i love a bit of horror & adventure.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

good episode last night

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The series is getting better. Not read the comics but looking forward to Negan. I think the show works better with a human enemy as well as the zombies the governor being a prime example

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

loved that ep. slay me maggie and carol

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456