HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Any "children's books" you enjoy reading?

Sounds a bit weird but are there any children's books you still read for enjoyment?

For me, although I strangely never read Dr Seuss when I was younger, I bought one of his books the other week because I do find the messages in it quite profound and optimistic - it's called "oh the places you'll go".

So wbu?
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Subject

Latest Awards:

I recently bought Danny the Champion of the world, by Roald Dahl. I was doing a placement at a Primary School and the class that I was in were reading it and I had to read some of it to them. I read 3 chapters (6, 7 and 8) and had no idea what was going on so decided to buy it when my placement ended and had some time to read it.

I haven't actually started reading it yet though and it's been 4 weeks haha. But I've enjoyed Roald Dahls work for a while. Especially the movie adaptations, Matilda, The Witches, James and the giant peach, and the BFG.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

I'm not a fan of reading but them ladybird bug ones (they were really really small hard back books which are probably old now) were my favourites, they had small stories about this family and how they kept having days out like going to the park and having a birthday party
    it was fun at the time but it's sad because i rarely read now
    only if it's an interesting book obviously...

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I still totally adore the Narnia books, such a fab history and geography to it all
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ronald Dahl is a firm favourite since James and the giant peach was my first ever book but some that I really love and wish better movies were made from are lemony snicket's series o unfortunate events. hard to find any books that are quite so dark written for children these days.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Awh I completely forgot about Roald Dahl books, I used to read so many of them when I was younger and loved them. I might buy The Twits again as that was one of my favourites.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

One of my favourite books is technically Fiction 9 - 12 and is called Dragonskin Slippers by Jessica Day George. I reread it about a month ago lol!

Also let's not all forget the Harry Potters are also Fiction 9 - 12 x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

All of the Beatrix Potter books. I'm read them from time-to-time. It's £1.99 on the Kindle store for the complete set (23 books?)