HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default The old method to successfully unban permanant banned accounts (no longer working)

Hi, today I would like to explain how I used to unban my permanently banned accounts back in 2007. I once used this trick on an account on Habbo AU, which had over 100 typewriters plus other rares. It worked for about 2 years before Habbo staff caught onto it. I was invincible untill I lost everything the day it stopped working. Heres how I did it:

Ok your account is permanently banned

Step one, send a unban request to habbo through the habbo help tool, dont say anything just send it

Habbo would reply with an email saying something like this
    Hi Habbo,

If you still feel that your ban was unfair, please respond to this email and we will be happy to discuss it with you.

Please remember, if somebody else was using your Habbo account when the ban was placed - it's still your responsibility.

To review the Habbo Way or Habbo terms and conditions, please visit

The subject on the email would be [2007-5-665416-4157xxxxx] Habbo AU - Ban Enquiries‏

Step 2: reply to the email, and change the subjet to [2007-5-665416-4157xxxxx] Habbo AU - Saftey Ban

put this in the email

>Hey Habbo, I have ad my computer scanned and I think it's safe to return to
    habbo, so may I please have my safety ban lifted? Here is the required
    details to lift the ban:
    Habbo Name: Example
    DOB: 14/8/1984
    E-mail: [email protected]
    ISP: Telstra Bigpond
    Thanks

They would then either lift your ban or send you this

Hi Habbo,

Unfortuantely i cannot unban your account, can your please write back and tell me the methods of which you have purchased credits (if any) on the site. If you have could you please tell us the way you have purchased them and the number you used if you used the SMS service.

If there is any other information that you can provide us with that would prove you are the owner of this account, we will gladly remove the safety ban off the account. Until then we cannot give you the information you have asked for.

Thanks

now after you have sent this information you would receive the following email

Hi Habbo,

Thank you for supplying the information needed to lift the safety ban off your account. The information you have sent matches our records therefore your safety ban has been lifted.

Please take a few minutes to read through our Help & Safety information which is aimed at helping to keep you and your account safe while using Habbo Hotel and the internet in general.

and wallah, your permanently banned account with heaps of scammed furniture was given back to you, quickly change it to another account and you had beaten the habbo mods.

if an admin of this website wants to go through my emails and verify this method is legitimate, feel free to contact me.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

why are you telling us this if it doesn't work

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    why are you telling us this if it doesn't work
    why tell anyone anything, im just telling people about how stupid habbo staff used to be lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by derfred View Post
    why tell anyone anything, im just telling people about how stupid habbo staff used to be lol
    o sik lad

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jetcutie

Latest Awards:

I clicked thread, like OH *REMOVED* I can get my account back. Thanks for crushing the dreams

moderator alert Edited by Matt (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter.
    Last edited by Matt; 29-07-2015 at 10:49 AM.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzsssssaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lmao that's so sly but serves them right for hiring returds I guess

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah most people i know did this nothing major...

Tokens
    Habbo
    ShortyCM

Latest Awards:

It's a neat little trick, those who are calling out people. I doubt they were that daft, it was most likely how the email system in Habbo was setup to redirect emails into set folders, therefore people working on "Safety Bans" just automatically processed them as Safety Bans instead of doing full checks on the account as such?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    It's a neat little trick, those who are calling out people. I doubt they were that daft, it was most likely how the email system in Habbo was setup to redirect emails into set folders, therefore people working on "Safety Bans" just automatically processed them as Safety Bans instead of doing full checks on the account as such?
    Or they were just too lazy to actually bother checking :rolleyes:

bella ciao