HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    -=TK=-

Latest Awards:

Default Feed Back on Habbox Website, Forums, Habbo Rooms, Community.

So, I'm a new guy to the Habbox community all together. I have to say I'm very impressed. I'm sure the older more seasoned users might notice all the flaws and the things not working how they should or how they used to. But, what it looks like to an outsider is pretty awesome. The level of professionalism is amazing when it comes to how well put together the website, forums, and offical rooms on Habbo its self.

Now as for the community, as in the people who I think of when I think Habbox.
    I have to say its been a while since I've enjoyed a group of people this much. The thing that drew me to habbo originally when I was younger was that fun group of friends I made and knowing I always have people to talk to about anything anytime. This is exactly what I find from this community. Its great how a guy can come back to habbo after being away for over 7 years and fall right back into the fun stuff. That to me is irreplaceable. So far I've made friends with a lot of you and I have to say its a pleasure. Thank you for being a great group of guys and gals ( even if most of you are from the U.K.) . I look forward to many more great times, people, and memories.

- Much -=Tk=-

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Oh my goodness, positive feedback!!! Nice thread man, nice to know that the Habbox charm is still working!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Hey I have seen u here and there!

do u like my articles >.>

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    Hey I have seen u here and there!

do u like my articles >.>
    hey it isn't all about you!

cool positive feedback a rarity here at habbox

Tokens
    Habbo
    -=TK=-

Latest Awards:

Yes it very much is working! and part of why I wanted to say all this is cause I know how it is to be a regular and feel like your work is un-noticed. So this was my way of giving u guys an insight on what outsiders see. Lemon, Ill read a few now. I did just get approved for a trial on the Articles staff. Thank you all for the kind words.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Thanks for the feedback, TK. It definitely means a lot.
    Glad that you came back, and can't wait to see some of your articles!

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

It's because you enjoyed asking those questions about the UK in the skype call right? Welcome to Habbox and thank you for the feedback it's appreciated.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

It's been quite a while since we've seen a thread like this posted in feedback! Glad you're enjoying yourself

Tokens
    Habbo
    -=TK=-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    It's been quite a while since we've seen a thread like this posted in feedback! Glad you're enjoying yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    It's because you enjoyed asking those questions about the UK in the skype call right? Welcome to Habbox and thank you for the feedback it's appreciated.
    Very welcome Matt.

Matt G, that is the exactttt reason for this enitre feedback.
    Also the washing machine politics had some influence on my feelings as well.