HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default Frequently Asked Questions!

* Frequently Asked Questions

This thread is a list of questions we get asked frequently about Habbox Summer Spectacular (HxSS), please read it fully before answering one of your questions. Just in case it has been answered already! If you feel something is missing then please do not hesitate to ask xxMATTGxx, lawrawrrr, Absently or welshcake.

Q) What is "The Habbox Summer Spectacular"?

A) Habbox Summer Spectacular or HxSS for short is one of the biggest events Habbox does on a yearly basis. All the departments in Habbox come together to hold TWO weeks of solid fun which is normally filled with 100+ events. Four teams will also battle it out in all types of different fun and games to win this years Habbox Summer Spectacular and the prizes are BIG.
    Q) What are the four teams?

Red Team (Foxes) :: Team Leaders: Ripieno and Samanfa (xxMATTGxx mascot)
    Green Team (Turtles) :: Team Leaders: lesbon and lRhyss (welshcake mascot)
    Blue Team (Dolphins) :: Team Leaders: Expling and Zealoux (lawrawrrr mascot)
    Black Team (Pandas) :: Team Leaders: Empired and Tom/Skynus (Absently mascot)

Q) How can I become part of a team?

A) You can join one of the teams by joining it's very own public group. What you need to do is go to your UserCP then "Permission Groups". (Link) You will then find a list of the team groups and click "Join". You are able to go in any team you wish. You can only choose ONE team and you must stick in ONE team. Anyone who switches teams while the Summer Spectacular is on is at risk of being disqualified.

Some teams may be closed for registration due to an imbalance of team members, and you'll find that in the important updates thread!

Q) What are the dates for this event?

8th August - 22nd August

This year HxSS will start on 8th August 2015 and will finish on 22th August 2015. To see which events are occurring during this time you can view the timetable by clicking here
    Q) I can't attend every date! What do I do?!

A) Don't panic, we understand not everyone can attend every day to all of the events. You can come to as many or as little as you like to earn your team some points. Please remember that if you come to more it means you have a better chance at the individual scorer title!
    Q) Who do I PM if I have a complaint/suggestion/question/comment?

Send your complaints/suggestions/questions to xxMATTGxx, lawrawrrr, Absently or welshcake.
    Q) Why should I go to events? My team can just win!

A) We also keep track of individual points, so if you're one of the top scorers for your team, you'll win a great prize! Top scorers of the winning team get an extra special prize!
    Q) What's the prize??

Winning Team
    1st: 300c + 3 Months VIP
    2nd: 200c + 2 Months VIP
    3rd: 100c + 1 Months VIP
    4th to 10th: 10c

Second Team
    1st: 200c + 3 Months VIP
    2nd: 100c + 2 Months VIP
    3rd: 50c + 1 Months VIP

Third Team
    1st: 100c + 3 Months VIP
    2nd: 50c + 2 Months VIP
    3rd: 25c + 1 Months VIP

Fourth Team
    1st: 50c + 3 Months VIP
    2nd: 25c + 2 Months VIP
    3rd: 10c + 1 Months VIP

Top Overall Scorer: 5,000 tokens
    2nd Overall Scorer: 3,000 tokens
    3rd Overall Scorer: 1,000 tokens
    You'll also get prizes for each little or department event you win: There's over 2,000 credits on offer, in total! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
    Last edited by lawrawrrr; 07-08-2015 at 03:28 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

This thread will contain all of the rules and regulations for this years Habbox Summer Spectacular. We also hold the right to change these at any time without warning.

I. Enrollment and Participation

A. Eligibility

B. Participation

C. Point Scoring and Rewards

II. Administration of Games and Procedures

A. Running Events

Last edited by lawrawrrr; 05-08-2015 at 01:12 PM.