HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Default Stranded - Ends 3rd September

Picture this. You're stranded on a desert island with no hope of getting to safety for at least a few months. You look around you and you realise there's only one other person that has survived the wreck that you've just crawled out from. There's also food scattered everywhere on the beach that you thankfully saved in your personal locker instead of keeping it in the food hold, which is now all lost at sea. But, who are these people?

For this task, I want you to tell me which forum member you'd choose to be stranded on an desert island with and why, and what item of food you'd keep in case of emergency!

Prize: 1 Months Forum VIP and 15 Rep
    Last edited by Samantha; 26-08-2015 at 09:41 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

probably laura because we have so much in common
    i wouldnt wanna be stranded with sam cos she just farts too much and it makes me puke
    lauren couldnt live without her tv and would be moaning all the time
    then alysha would just be like... sup
    u know :/
    but ye, i'd probably pick @lawrawrrr; just because we'd be gr8 and we could talk about everyone without them finding out
    food wise... we'd probs just eat each other tbh (without the food, it means there's more room for laura's lego)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Judgeless

I will choose Absently. She was kind to me, maybe we would have such great time if we were together, I appreciate her because she helped me and we could share food

That would be bread because If i would choose others, It might be easily spoiled.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

I'd choose shockwave so I could sit in peace all day and do my own thing and then have someone to listen to all my problems and not say anything back to me when I'm done (like to man up).

Tokens
    Habbo
    Evanora

Latest Awards:

@ToxicMint; of course it would be a right laugh
    HxSS Blue Team

Tokens
    Habbo
    ToxicMint

Latest Awards:

omg yes i agree i would like to be stuck with @Evanora; as we get on like a house on fire and we are both fabulous stick thin celebritys so we wont need much food to survive.

Tho as i am allowed 1 food to take with me it will have to be Turkey Jetters!