HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 5938 View Post
    It's not the gun laws. I'd much rather hold a weapon on my person for protection. It's ashamed people literally kill people for no reason.
    And I have found this is the excuse most Americans use and it is so flawed. Guess what, in UK most people do not have a gun, and we feel fine. The reason why you feel the need for a gun is because you think if someone else walks in your house with a gun, you also need a gun to protect yourself. But if you ban guns and force all owners to turn theirs in or face a hefty penalty, you won't need a gun to protect yourself.

I walk around UK at night and I feel safe (or as safe as I can). Yes someone can mug me, attack me but chances of someone shooting me dead is low. Yet when I walked around at night in USA I was always worried someone might shoot me.

Quote Originally Posted by 5938 View Post
    There is protection on people getting guns. Like background checks and such, there are ways around it. People break the laws to acquire things. Think about prohibition. Marijuana. Whether there are no-gun laws or not.. People who want to hurt will acquire them in any means possible.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't just show up, and say "Hey I want a gun" and they give you one.
    Background checks are bloody useless when you hand 17 year olds guns.

Quote Originally Posted by sexpot View Post
    this just in: The USA is not a developed country according to conservative.

You all want us to have stricter gun laws but do you really think criminals are going to obey them? That's a big fat nope. Criminals are going to get guns no matter what and the only people who will be affected are law abiding citizens.

anyway I watched that video and it was just awful, ugh I can't even imagine what it was like for her.
    USA is NOT a developed country. Chip and Pin is still rare and is only just being phased in. Online banking security is non existent (you just need a username and password for Wells Fargo and that is it...). There are so many things I can list but it is pointless. But compared to UK, USA is no where near as developed.

Americans just use "oh a gun is for my safety" as an excuse, but if they didn't just hand almost anyone a gun, they wouldn't need a gun to protect themself. They take their rights too far sometimes and it's stupid and innocent people have to pay with their lives. Matt said approx 225 or something people have died from guns in USA this year? This is proof that their gun laws do not work. This is proof that a gun does not protect you because it did not protect these innocent deaths.

And 5938, before you say "you haven't lived here so you don't know anything", I have. I have probably traveled more of USA than most Americans have. I have lived in three countries - India, UK and USA. And guess what, USA is less developed than what India is now as a whole.
    Last edited by abc; 29-08-2015 at 09:34 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol i laugh when americans still defend gun laws when **** like this happens

like with the batman cinema killings... if we all had guns in that dark cinema we could have killed the guy before he killed anyone else with our super duper nightvision goggles or autoaim hax

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I see little was made out by the media of the fact that the shooter was a far-left lunatic who was found with gay pride flags in his house and had delusions of racism aimed at him. In other words, a sense of entitlement grew out of him thanks to rabid political correctness so we ended up with a nutter who saw racism everywhere and anywhere. That's what left liberal propaganda has produced. Contrast this with the other nutter which led to the insane flag controversy in the United States with Obama and every liberal squealing for it to be brought down due to this killer... well why not the same with this guy?

As for guns, guns aren't going to be banned in the United States and it would be key to note how all the stories we hear over here are of innocent people being killed by guns but never of the countless examples in America where guns have saved the lives of the innocent against the criminal classes. But that doesn't fit the anti-gun narrative so the BBC, Sky News and other outlets won't run any of those stories only stories like this.

But as I say, guns won't be banned in America because the constitution protects them as a final defence against tyranny. So dream on anti-gun crowd.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 03-09-2015 at 11:29 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456