HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

Default Wired furni help

Hello,

I'm rubbish with wired furni.

I want to create a game where I ask a question and people either choose A or B. A is a section with a red rug, B is a section with a black rug. I then want to be able to say like 'kicka' or 'kickb' as a command and then it kicks the Habbos in either A or B section.

What sort of triggers/effects would I need to set up? Can it be done?

moderator alert Thread moved by Expling (Trialist Forum Moderator) from Habbo In General as I feel it's better suited here!
    Last edited by Expling; 29-08-2015 at 01:55 PM.

Mrs.McCall - I'm out of this world.

Read all about me

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kittysoft

The easiest way to do this is probably to follow this post, but replace the repeat effect wired under the match furni to position and state wired with something like a user says keyword to turn it off when you want to (also replacing teleport to furni wired with kick user wired if you want to kick them out of the room), and having 2 more sets of wired, with a trigger user says keyword and an effect match furni to position and state so you can send the kicking furni to the correct section with the corresponding phrase.
    Boycotting all fansites since 13-04-2013.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

Fab! Thanks

Mrs.McCall - I'm out of this world.

Read all about me