HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I personally believe that when an illness has taken that much control over someone, forcefeeding is acceptable.

I am sure that if the person genuinely wanted to kill themselves, they would have found different ways. As previously mentioned, malnurishment can impact thoughts and I personally believe that that makes the person a danger to themselves. I'm sure there's an act that goes towards when a person is unable to make a correct decision and puts themselves or others at harm they can be detained, and it is rightly being enforced to help out those struggling with eating disorders.

I can understand why it can be argued that it is against human rights and such, but when you're really putting yourself at that much risk how can people just stand by and watch?

The laws are in place for a reason - and I completely agree that forcefeeding someone who cannot feed themselves is the right thing to do.

bella ciao
    +1

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Darien View Post
    We - all - die.
    I've never died
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Darien

Latest Awards:

Well if I even believed in you; I'd reply.. But I doubt you can fly.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

What
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jglake

Latest Awards:

I have ADHD and so I have to take medicine to stay calm and not be hyper, and one side effect is I lose my appetite and I will not eat AT ALL unless forced to or the medicine's effect (only lasts so long) wares off. I have to be forced to eat and unless they are forced to eat they will not eat at all and end up starving literally.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234