HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interview tips?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Talk about how much you love the elderly and unemployed, no problem
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Baabycakezz

Latest Awards:

Thank you all that's so helpful, knowing some of the questions they might ask is great thank you.

Hopefully I will nail it with all these tips, I will let you all know!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Baabycakezz

Latest Awards:

It went amazing guys!

She offered me a trial on the spot!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

glad to hear it!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LewSafety

Latest Awards:

Although you've probably already been and had your interview (Congratulations), I'll spew out some tips anyway.

I've actually never had an interview in my life, I've been fortunate enough to be offered all the jobs I've had. So, now I'm in a position were I actually conduct interviews, my tips are coming from a slightly different perspective.

I always like to see that someone has researched our company, so I'd ask them a question related to that. You should do your research because you'll spot obvious interview questions. Most businesses are all about customer service and satisfaction, so be prepared to answer a question about a time you gave excellent customer service.

Usually at the end of interviews, the interviewer will ask you if you have any questions. Ask them a question! You have no idea how good it looks to an interviewer. You could ask a question about whether or not you would be trained in different areas, the type of training you'd receive etc. or, simply ask when you'll know if you were successful or not. It just makes it seem like you're actually bothered and not just there because you wont get your Job Seekers Allowance otherwise.

In the very likely event that you will be asked the most annoying interview question on the planet which is, "where do you see yourself in 5 years time?", don't answer with "in your job", for god sake. I'd say something along the lines of "hopefully progressing through the company, developing my skills and gaining training it other areas to advance my career" or something like that.

But hey, what do I know since I've actually never had an interview and would probably boil under the pressure.

One last thing, you probably wont be the only one thats feeling a bit nervous - the interviewer probably is too! So don't worry too much and you'll smash it.

This will be riddled with grammatical inaccuracies but i cbf reading it back over. xo

Tokens
    Habbo
    HartzzHACKED

Well done on getting a trial!! Did you pass your trial, if it's ended yet?

One tip I have, for any other interviews you have, be yourself... anyone can tell when you're being someone different!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Baabycakezz

Latest Awards:

@Hartzz; Yes I passed my trial! I start on sunday

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12